Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

El a omorat 2 extraterestrii tip Greys

Creat de jackie28t, 20 Iulie 2006, 22:26:49

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

jackie28t

A omorat 2 extraterestrii tip Greys
Stiu ca inca suntem Skeptici la unele subiecte dar inca sunt multe de invatat asa ca sa ne tinem mintile deschise la tot ce citim,vedem si auzim.Sunt inca multe piese de pus impreuna ca sa putem intelege ce se intampla in spatele Guvernului FANTOMA

Filmul de mai jos este de la un comentariu facut de Phil Schneider un om ce precizeaza ca a impuscat si omorat 2 ET de tip ''Greys'' pe timpul ce lucra ca geologist in proiecte Top-Secret pentru armata US.Socant nu este numai povestea dar faptul ca dupa 4 luni dupa aceasta relatare Phil a fost gasit mort strangulat in apartamentul lui.

Oare a spus prea multe? :roll:

Puteti vedea filmul cu discursul lui Phil Schneider de pe legatura de mai jos.
http://www.alienvideo.net/phil-schneider-killed-alien.php

Vizionare placuta si comentariile pro sau contra la acest subiect intr-un mod serios si matur sunt binevenite.Celelalte comentarii sunt incantate si adorabile de cei pasionati de ele. :wink:

Necunoscutul

Buna, jakie ! Este foarte interesant interviul, as vrea sa stiu mai multe detalii (m-am uitat de 2 ori la filmulet) daca este adevarat ....  :-o

8-)

jackie28t

Pai despre DULCE BASE nu mai este un secret.Multe informatii se invart in cerc.
Eu sustin ca cea ce a relatat Phil Schneider in acel video se poate ca sa fie foarte bine adevarat..binenteles ca fiecare trebuie sa-si deseneze propria lui parere. 8-)

jackie28t

Citat din: Seeker din  23 Iulie 2006, 00:06:43Este foarte interesant interviul, as vrea sa stiu mai multe detalii (m-am uitat de 2 ori la filmulet) daca este adevarat ....  :-o
Despre moartea lui  Phil Schneider

Note: Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked. This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.

Necunoscutul

jackie28t

Cu placere Seeker!Iar daca ai ceva intrebari referitor la acest caz sau despre Phil Schneider atunci lasama instiintat poate voi putea sa te-a jut cu ceva.
Daca nu ne putem intrebari,altfel cum vom putea invata. :roll: 8-)

Elvin

Phil Schneider asta nu cumva a lucrat si el la Dulce Base pana in 1979 ? cand "Thomas' zice ca au fost executati o gramada de reptilieni, grii, si oameni care conspirau toti sa dea in vileag secretul. Si cativa oameni ar fi scapat

jackie28t

Pe parcus,cand voi intra pe forum si cand timpul este favorabil voi expune mai multe materiale despre Phil Schneider.Eu sunt deacord ca a spus multe adevaruri chiar daca in aceasi masura sunt de-acord ca si a exagerat uneori legate de unele informatii.Oricum sunt inca multe de citit si de invatat.Nimeni nu este obligat sa creada iar fiecare trebuie sa-si deseneze propria lui parere in cea ce aude,vede sau citeste.Deci sa ascultam si sa discutam(despre acest subiect) 8-)

citat:________________________________________________

Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget
A Lecture By Phil Schneider
May 1995

Note: Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.
In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked. This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"It is because of the horrendous structure of the federal government that I feel directly imperiled *not* to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody's guess. However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what you people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.
"I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries, and I cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.
"To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went through engineering school. Half of my school was in that field, and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have some significance as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a firefight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors. I'm probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard. I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six secret service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like, died in that firefight. I was there.
"Number one, part of what I am going to tell you is going to be very shocking. Part of what I am going to tell you is probably going to be very unbelievable, though, instead of putting your glasses on, I'm going to ask you to put your "scepticals" on. But please, feel free to do your own homework. I know the Freedom of Information Act isn't much to go on, but it's the best we've got. The local law library is a good place to look for Congressional Records. So, if one continues to do their homework, then one can be standing vigilant in regard to their country.
Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget:
"I love the country I am living in more than I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it was so. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.
"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D architect*, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.
*(Richard Souder -- not to be confused with Richard Sauder, Ph.D, an underground bases researcher and author of the book, "Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide?")
"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black Projects sidestep the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it. I was lied to rather extensively.

sevastase

Faptul ca Phil a fost executat dupa conferinta sustinuta ar rebui sa fie singura dovada de care aveti nevoie privind veridicitatea celor expuse.