Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Russia Backs UN-Controlled Space Shield to Protect Earth

Creat de abyss, 24 Octombrie 2011, 22:11:31

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

abyss

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-backs-un-controlled-space-shield-to-protect-earth/445756.html

This goes along with what Dr. Carol Rosin has said. I do NOT think it is a coincidence that this news comes out the day after Gaddafi died.

horia2008

@biss, OK with Dr.Carol Rosin; but why do you think that the quoted news and the Gaddafi death are linked or so?

abyss

Citat din: horia2008 din  24 Octombrie 2011, 23:46:12
@biss, OK with Dr.Carol Rosin; but why do you think that the quoted news and the Gaddafi death are linked or so?
Because in Dr.Carol Rosin view the next stage in pursuit of global unification after the death of the "terrorism'' is the "threat from space". If you are OK with Dr. Carol Rosin, I became curious - why are you asking if it is an link between Qaddafi´s death and the quoted news...?

angellla29

Very interesting this topic! How about to continue the discussion in the Romanian section?will be more discussions in this topic about this subject ... do not you think?

Siberia

Citat din: @biss din  25 Octombrie 2011, 13:07:52
Because in Dr.Carol Rosin view the next stage in pursuit of global unification after the death of the "terrorism'' is the "threat from space". If you are OK with Dr. Carol Rosin, I became curious - why are you asking if it is an link between Qaddafi´s death and the quoted news...?

I think that in December 21 we will see the B-B Project in action. Just my two cents...
"The end is the beginning of all things, Suppressed and hidden, Awaiting to be released through the rhythm Of pain and pleasure." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

horia2008

Citat din: @biss din  25 Octombrie 2011, 13:07:52
@biss, that hurt :oops:.  I didn't think the Gaddafi's death as the death of the terrorism, that's why I asked for; there's still Iran, Syria, Pakistan... but maybe you're right since we see that the unfolding events as accelerates and overlap going to an end as they are trying hard to happen....

@Siberia, December 21st  2011 or 2012? :-)  there's some room for your two cents... :mrgreen:

Siberia

Take for example 11/9 as a "reflection" of 9/11 and you'll solve the problem of Syria and Iran quickly :)
Just imagine all the facts from 9/11 in reversing mode: black-out the media (with the excuse of 11/9 exercises), put some airplanes in the opossite directions to do the same job and as "a cherry on  top", play a "shofar" to make the people believe that an unseen "angel" sounds the end of the world. Maybe my scenario seams a "madman scenario"... but in the media blackout you can blame 2005 YU55 or the arab vendetta for the deaths. We shall see who will be blamed :-D
And so, you can eliminate Syria and Iran together.
After this, you can start other scenarios about the alien threat :)

Now, if we take the PSC as a fact and not a fantasy, we can assume that wheels are already moving in that direction. So, in PSC there are two important dates: December 21 2011 and December 21 2012.
I think that December 21 2011 -  aka "The Only True Day of Judgment" - is the date for the "B-B Project".
This gives "them" one year to reunite religions, to declare Maitreya as the spiritual leader of the world and to implement the other objectifs 'til the start of the New World in December 21 2012.

I may be wrong with this, or not... we'll see what happens in the next two months :-D

"The end is the beginning of all things, Suppressed and hidden, Awaiting to be released through the rhythm Of pain and pleasure." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

abyss

Citat din: horia2008 din  25 Octombrie 2011, 15:28:19
@biss, that hurt :oops:.  I didn't think the Qaddafi's death as the death of the terrorism, that's why I asked for; there's still Iran, Syria, Pakistan... but maybe you're right since we see that the unfolding events as accelerates and overlap going to an end as they are trying hard to happen....
It was not hurt intended. And in my opinion I also do not see Gaddafi's death as the total death of the terrorism although it could be a big and serious step in that direction. :wink:

horia2008

Citat din: Siberia din  25 Octombrie 2011, 16:07:22
Take for example 11/9 as a "reflection" of 9/11 and you'll solve the problem of Syria and Iran quickly :)
Just imagine all the facts from 9/11 in reversing mode: black-out the media (with the excuse of 11/9 exercises)....
Plausible and scary enough :?
I missed the 11/9 exercises thing in between as I missed also the connection revealed by @biss; my bad, I'm so slow... :oops:

Siberia

"Of course, analysts say, discussing the problem at the negotiating table is the best option, especially given that the European missile shield is being created to allegedly tackle potential threats from the Middle East and North Korea, something that is still seen by many as "star wars"-style  science-fiction stuff. More real, however, is the Earth's possible encounter with an asteroid or a comet fragment, which can be resolved with the help of the existing space potentials of Russia and the United States. If necessary, they could jointly deal with the destruction of "space aliens" by notably sending to outer space heavy rockets with relevant equipment on board. In this regard, the idea of creating the Strategic Defense of Earth system may prove feasible if it is integrated into other anti-missile and anti-aircraft systems. In any case, it takes time to put an idea into practice."
http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/10/18/58930763.html

Maybe is just a russian trick to divert american attention from implementing their defense shield in Europe :)
For the moment, all the cards are on the table :)