Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Wake up sheeple!

Creat de daniel, 06 Septembrie 2008, 04:12:08

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Siberia

Thank you for posting that, Xanadron.

At least, people have to know how to confront the cyber psy-ops controlling the forum sites in these times. I used to observe their techniques on sites like GLP or ATS (even if I know those sites are connected with some fancy agencies that are developing even psy - not only spy - programs) and i was amazed to see a few of those techniques used on this forum too, by at least one of the users.
   Knowing that those techniques derived from ancient times (lol  :evil:) techniques of manipulation, control and surveillance, is somehow logical to find them even in the cyber world; we only need to understand Why they are used. And the answers are: to block some important information that can be spilled - by simply trolling important posts, or to implement information, concepts or terms in others minds and observe their reactions.

Lately i was thinking about realities.
   You remember the discussion about SWS ? The sentient world that was developed in order to test all possible coming events on Earth ? Well, remember even the Sims (1-2-3) Game ?
   I asked myself: if events are tested in SWS, this means that the sentient world is no more a mirrored world. If events are happening there first, the SWS becomes a reality. If the same events are happening after in our real world, does this mean that this world is becoming a mirrored one ?
   Are we all transforming in some characters in a world wide Sims Game ?
"The end is the beginning of all things, Suppressed and hidden, Awaiting to be released through the rhythm Of pain and pleasure." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Xanadron

Thank you for reading that mile-long advisory, Siberia - even if it would have been more interesting for the moderators to study, not just read it. :wink:

About the "mirrored real world" hypothesis I wouldn't dare to elaborate too much by now, being just caught semi-prisoner in a SWS pixel-reboot :-D (lucky me, I still got an EBE in the fridge - no, not a Small-Grey one, just some Etheric Backup Escapism).
Trăim pe-o planetă nebună - opriţi-o să mă cobor !!!
http://povestoteca.wordpress.com/

fiulploii

End and a new beginning, again .. and again..
Well done .
The Muppet Show - In the Navy

Just my opinion , obviously ..

fiulploii

Xanadron

Good points, @rainson!

Putting aside the progress of optical "marvel-technology", the Discovery documentary reminds us the psy-tech capable of producing "voices from inside us".

I think that's the most frightening of all. 8-)
Trăim pe-o planetă nebună - opriţi-o să mă cobor !!!
http://povestoteca.wordpress.com/

Aseneth

http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

To be clear, the aborted fetal tissue used to make Pepsi's flavor chemicals does not end up in the final product sold to customers, according to reports -- it is used, instead, to evaluate how actual human taste receptors respond to these chemical flavorings. But the fact that Pepsi uses them at all when viable, non-human alternatives are available illustrates the company's blatant disregard for ethical and moral concerns in the matter.

So there is no problem, we don't drink fetal cells, they are just used in marketing research.
Oh, it's much better. At least they don't use alien fetal cells  8-)

fiulploii