Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Concerning the Jesuit Order

Creat de Ronin, 10 Aprilie 2008, 21:39:54

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Ronin

April 8, 2005
               (UPDATED through: December 17, 2005)

QUOTATIONS
Concerning the Jesuit Order

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible.  Their [the Jesuit Order's] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism,  [and] death. ... I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits.  If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola."
   John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

"[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty."
   R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty.  They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general.  He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

"The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."
   Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)
(Note: See the end of this document for the full quotation by Lincoln.)

"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."
   Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

"The Jesuits...are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous." – Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author of the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States) ((Note: For Morse's full quotation from which this excerpt was taken, please see the end of this document.))
   "The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order.  Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery.  And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits].  Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses..."
   Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

"...The Roman Inquisition...had been administered since 1542 by the Jesuits." – F. Tupper Saussy (Author of the book Rulers of Evil)

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. ...Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection." (1987)
   J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

"It is impossible to read Elizabethan history [i.e., the history surrounding Queen Elizabeth I of England; queen: 1558-1603] except in the context of an army of Jesuits, masters of deceit, treachery, treason, infiltration, subversion, assassination, insurrection, civil war and coercion, plotting for the good of the papacy, and the defeat of all the Pope's foes anywhere in the world." (1987)
   J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

"The whole frightful responsibility for this terrible Thirty Years' War [1618-1648] must rest upon the [Holy Roman] Emperor Ferdinand II, and his teachers, rulers, and bosom friends – the Sons of Loyola [i.e., the Jesuit Order]."
   Theodor Griesinger (German historian; 1873)

"If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person." – James Parton (American historian)

"All these things cause the Father-General [of the Jesuits] to be feared by the Pope and sovereigns... A sovereign who is not their [the Jesuits'] friend will sooner or later experience their vengeance." (1852)
   Luigi Desanctis (Official Censor of the Inquisition)

"The Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] is the enemy of man.  The whole human race should unite for its overthrow.  ...For there is no alternative between its total extirpation, and the absolute corruption and degradation of mankind." – Robert J. Breckinridge (pastor and author)

"The Jesuits...are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor...that's their ideal.  ...It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that's all they stand for. They don't even believe in God perhaps."
   Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

"The Jesuit Order at last reached the pinnacle of its power and prestige in the early eighteenth century [i.e., the early 1700s].  It had become more influential and more wealthy than any other organization in the world.  It held a position in world affairs that no oath-bound group of men has ever held before or since...  'Nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences [i.e., as confessor-priests], so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.'" (1927; using a short quote by Jesuit Cordara)
   Boyd Barrett (Ex-Jesuit)

"In Roman Catholic circles it is well known that the Black Pope is the term used for the [Superior] General of the Jesuits.  As the Pope is always robed in white, and the [Jesuit Superior] General in black, the contrast is obvious.  But those Romanists who do not greatly love the Jesuits, and their number is not limited, use the term as indicating that the Black Pope rules the White Pope...even while the former [i.e., the Black Pope] is obligated to make, at least, a show of submission to the latter." (1896)
   M.F. Cusack (Ex-nun of Kenmore; author of the book The Black Pope)

"...The Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome...which has lain under the ban of the ['White'] Pope, or which has been expelled from any country because of its interference in politics.  Hence we may expect to find that to obtain political power forms a main feature in the plans of the Society [of Jesus – i.e., the Jesuit Order]." (1896)
   M.F. Cusack

"Alas, I knew they [i.e., the Jesuits] would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner." (1774)
   Pope Clement XIV (Who had "forever" abolished the Jesuit Order in 1773)
   "The [Jesuit Superior] General is at the head of this black and mute militia, which thinks, wills, acts, obeys – [as] the passive instrument of his designs.  Their whole life must have but one aim – the advancement of the [Jesuit] Order to which they are attached." (1912)
   Jeremiah J. Crowley (Irishman; ex-priest in the Roman Catholic Church; author of the book Romanism: Menace to the Nation)

"Never before in the course of the world's history had such a Society [i.e., the Jesuit Order] appeared.  The old Roman Senate itself did not lay schemes for world domination with greater certainty of success." (1800)
   Friedrich von Hardenberg (German philosopher)

"[Jesuit Adam] Weishaupt established the [modern version of the] Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide.  After being [formally] abolished by [Pope] Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations.  Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
   Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)

"[Jesuit-trained Illuminist Adam] Weishaupt and his fellow Jesuits cut off the income to the Vatican by launching and leading the French Revolution; by directing Napoleon's conquest of Catholic Europe; [and] ...by eventually having Napoleon throw Pope Pius VII in jail at Avignon until he agreed, as the price for his release, to reestablish the Jesuit Order.  This Jesuit war on the Vatican was terminated by the Congress of Vienna and by the secret, 1822 Treaty of Verona."
   Emanuel M. Josephson (American physician and historian)

"Why would the Jesuits use their implacable enemy, the Jews, to further their designs for world dominion?  The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed.  If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the 'cause of the world's problems', especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives.  The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat.  Since the Rothschilds are Jesuit agents operating under a Jewish cover, using them [i.e., the Rothschilds] in forming the Illuminati back in 1776 effectively throws the onus of this conspiracy on the Jews.  The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front.
   The following sources [Ed. Note: Bill Hughes lists a number of books in later paragraphs] indicate that [Jesuit] Adam Weishaupt and the Rothschilds were the brains and the wealth behind the French Revolution."
   Bill Hughes (From his book The Enemy Unmasked)
   "History books will tell us that the French Revolution first began in 1787 or 1789, depending on which book you read.  However, it was actually planned by [Jesuit] Dr. Adam Weishaupt and the House of Rothschild almost 20 years before the Revolution took place."
   William Sutton (Author of The New Age Movement and The Illuminati 666)

"They [i.e., the Jesuits] have so constantly mixed themselves up in court and state intrigues that they must, in justice, be reproached with striving after world dominion.  They cost kings their lives, not on the scaffold, but by assassination, and equally hurtful as the society of Illuminati; they were the foremost among the crowd, at all events, who applauded the murder scenes in Paris [during the French Revolution]." - Hector Macpherson (Author of the book The Jesuits in History)

"The Jesuits, [Jesuit Adam] Weishaupt, and the Rothschilds managed to cast the blame for the French Revolution on their front organization, the Illuminati!"

"For over 200 years, the goal [of the Jesuits] has been the complete destruction of the United States Constitution. 
   ...In the religious arena, the goal of the Jesuits is to wipe out any trace of Protestantism and other religions, and to restore worldwide domination by the pope."
   Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

"[American Secretary of the Navy R.W.] Thompson pinpointed exactly who would be the agents used by the monarchs of Europe to destroy the republic of America, namely, the Jesuits of Rome!  Since 1815 there has been a continual assault on America by the Jesuits to try to destroy the constitutional rights of this great nation.
   The famous inventor of the Morse Code, Samuel B. Morse, also wrote of this sinister plot [of the Jesuits] against the United States."

"By 1815, the Jesuits [Ed. Note: through their agents, the Rothschilds] had complete control over England.  If a leader did not do as he was told, money would be used to kill, smear [Ed. Note: character assassination is a favorite tactic of the Jesuits], destroy, blackmail, or just drive [him] from office.  ...What was done in England is being done in many countries today."

"One of the major purposes of the Jesuits was to destroy every trace of Protestantism and its principles, including religious freedom, republicanism, representative government, and an economy built around a strong middle class.  Another purpose of the Jesuits was to greatly expand the power and control of the papacy throughout the entire world."

"During this Congress [of Verona, Italy in 1822], it was decided that America would be the target of Jesuit emissaries and that America was to be destroyed at all costs.  Every principle of the [U.S.] Constitution was to be dissolved and new Jesuitical principles were to be put into place in order to exalt the Papacy to dominion in America."

"These three meetings, at Vienna, [Austria in 1814-15,] Verona, [Italy in 1822,] and Chieri, [Italy in 1825] were held with as much secrecy as possible.  However, one man attended the first two meetings that would not be silenced.  British foreign minister George Canning contacted the U.S. government to warn them that the monarchs of Europe [Ed. Note: with the encouragement and support of the Papacy and its Jesuits] were planning to destroy the free institutions of America."

"The Monroe Doctrine was America's response to the Jesuits' Congresses of Vienna [in 1814-15] and Verona [in 1825].  America would consider it an act of war if any European nation sought colonial expansion in the Western Hemisphere.  The Jesuits have been able secretly to attack and infiltrate America to accomplish exactly what the Monroe Doctrine was stated to protect against.  They [i.e., the Jesuits] have been able to get away with it because it was done with utmost secrecy and under the façade of being a church.
   ...The Monroe Doctrine challenged any advance on America by Europe.  However, [President] Monroe did not really understand that the crafty Jesuits would not initially use the force of arms to gain their objectives.  They [i.e., the Jesuits] would use cunning, craftiness, and utmost secrecy.  They would appeal to men's basest points.  They would plant their agents in positions of wealth and power [Ed. Note: such as in the U.S. Congress and in U.S. intelligence agencies] and then use their influence to gain their great prize – the subversion and destruction of every Protestant principle as outlined in the Constitution of the United States."
   "The Jesuits function like the Papacy's secret worldwide police.  They are very secretive and go to great lengths to keep their operations secret.  They tell no one that they are Jesuits.  To all outside appearances, they appear as normal people."

"[U.S. President] James Buchanan was poisoned [in 1857] and almost died.  He lived because he knew that he had been given arsenic poisoning and so informed his doctors.  He knew that the Jesuits [had] poisoned [Presidents] Harrison and Taylor [with arsenic].
   The Jesuit Order fulfilled their oath again that they would poison, kill, or do whatever was necessary to remove those who opposed their plans.  From 1841 to 1857, we saw that three [U.S.] Presidents were attacked by the Jesuits as outlined in the Congresses of Vienna, Verona, and Chieri.  Two died and one barely escaped [death].  They [i.e., the Jesuits] allow nothing to stand in their way of total domination of America, and the destruction of the [U.S.] Constitution."

"It would seem that the Jesuits had had it in mind, from the beginning of the war [the American Civil War of 1861-1865], to find an occasion for the taking off [i.e., the assassination] of Mr. [Abraham] Lincoln."
   Thomas M. Harris (U.S. Army Brigadier General; Author of the book Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln)

"The favorite policy of the Jesuits [is] that of assassination."
   Brigadier General Thomas M. Harris

"The organization of the [Roman Catholic] Hierarchy is a complete military despotism, of which the Pope is the ostensible [i.e., apparent; seeming] head; but of which, the Black Pope [Ed. Note: The Superior General of the Jesuits], is the real head.  The Black Pope is the head of the order of the Jesuits, and is called a General [i.e., the Superior General].  He not only has command of his own order, but [also] directs and controls the general policy of the [Roman Catholic] Church.  He [the Black Pope] is the power behind the throne, and is the real potential head of the Hierarchy.  The whole machine is under the strictest rules of military discipline.  The whole thought and will of this machine, to plan, propose and execute, is found in its head.  There is no independence of thought, or of action, in its subordinate parts.  Implicit and unquestioning obedience to the orders of superiors in authority, is the sworn duty of the priesthood of every grade..."
   Brigadier General Thomas M. Harris

"The Rothschilds were Jesuits who used their Jewish background as a façade to cover their sinister activities.  The Jesuits, working through Rothschild and [financier Nicholas] Biddle, sought to gain control of the banking system of the United States."

"[Jesuit-trained Illuminist Adam] Weishaupt's success in forcing the Vatican to reestablish the abolished Jesuit Order [Ed. Note: it had been abolished in 1773 by Pope Clement XIV], through revival of the Church's original Nazarene Communism in the form of present-day Communism, led to the conspiracy's control by the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuits]...
   ...Wherever a totalitarian movement erupts, whether Communist or Nazi, a Jesuit can be found in the role of 'advisor' or leader; in [Communist] Cuba Fr. Armando Llorente and in Argentina the neo-Nazis are led by Fr. Menvieille."
   Emanuel M. Josephson (1968)

"Today they [i.e., the Jesuits] are stronger in the United States than they ever were in any of the countries of Europe which expelled them as a menace to the government." (1912)
   Jeremiah J. Crowley

"Above all things, Jesuits are 'confessors'.  Their services unto the royalty were urged as a 'need', as they became assigned to hear the confessions of the aristocrats, emperors, kings, queens, princes, princesses, ['royal'] mistresses, those in every level of government – they all revealed their secret plans, their intimate sins, their inner-most thoughts, as their lives became virtually an open book to the Jesuits.
   ...Through various means of diplomacy, Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations.  But it was 'religion' and its sacred duties of hearing the confessions of their penitents, and being their religious 'wise' guides, that was the key to their success.  Without the 'need' of a religious confessor, the history of the Jesuits may have been quite different.  And the Jesuits made very sure that it was they who filled that need as confessors [Ed. Note: especially to the rich and power elite] instead of the other orders of priests, by providing a most attractive policy of leniency as an enticement for their penitents."
   John Daniel (Author of the book The Grand Design Exposed)

"In the agreement to rescue Rome [i.e., the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy] from the predicament of losing its world control to Protestantism, and to preserve the spiritual and temporal supremacy which the popes [had] 'usurped' during the Middle Ages, Rome now 'sold' the [Roman Catholic] Church to the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuits]; in essence the popes surrendered themselves into their hands."
   John Daniel

"Eight years before the attempted [Spanish] Armada invasion [of 1588], Jesuits were seditiously active plotting the overthrow of the English government.  By using different disguises, aliases, and secret codes, to illegally slip in and out of England.  Jesuit Robert Parson, in 1580, had led and then later organized a mission to bring other Jesuits into England to engage in a work of subversion.  When the [attempted] invasion [by the Spanish Armada] failed, these masters of intrigue [i.e., the Jesuits] turned to another bizarre scheme.  Known in your encyclopedia under the subject, 'The Gunpowder Plot' – thirteen Catholic noblemen and five Jesuits formed a conspiracy devising a plan to explode 36 barrels of gunpowder in the cellar of the House of Lords and kill King James I, and members of the [House of] Commons as they assembled for the opening of Parliament on 5 November 1605.  Their plan was to blow up the Parliament building and out of the chaos incite the people into a full insurrection.
   ...But before the date it [i.e., the tunnel full of explosives] was to be detonated, the explosives were discovered, leading to the arrest of all those involved.  ...Of the five Jesuits involved, two escaped, one died in prison, and two were convicted and executed."
   John Daniel

"The Thirty Years' War, 1618-1648, was a series of conflicts that became the last great struggle of religious wars in Europe.  It was fought almost exclusively on German soil...but before the war ended, it involved most of the nations of Europe.  The underlying cause of the war was the deep-seated hostility between the German Protestants and German Catholics – with the Jesuits and Cardinal Richelieu, who was the real ruler of France, fanning the fires to accomplish their ends."
   John Daniel

"...The [Roman Catholic] Church to rule the world; the ['White'] Pope to rule the Church; [and] the Jesuits [Ed. Note: headed by the 'Black Pope', the Jesuit Superior General] to rule the ['White'] Pope – such was and is the program of the Order [i.e., Society] of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order]."
   John Daniel

"The sixth and last event to be considered is the barbarous Irish Massacre, with its 23 October 1641 launching date – the date that also celebrates the Catholic feast of Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuits.
   ...Again the plot is instigated by the Jesuits, priests, and friars, who excite the ignorant Irish Catholic people to a frenzy to commit the most unheard of cruelties.  In far away France, Cardinal Richelieu, the French minister, had promised the [Irish Catholic] conspirators a considerable supply of men and money.  In one stroke, Catholics rose up against their peaceful and unsuspecting Protestant neighbors, and spared no age, no sex, nor condition.  Led on and declared by their fanatical priestly leaders, that no Protestant should be suffered to live any longer among them, adding that it was no more sin to kill a Protestant than to kill a dog, and that the relieving or protecting them was a crime of the most unpardonable nature.
   The onslaught raged on, and when it had run its course, one hundred and fifty thousand Protestants lay mutilated, butchered, and dead.
   ...For the unbiased researcher, history reeks of the butchery of Romanism, where whole cities and populations were unmercifully wiped out, just because they worshipped God in a manner that was different from Roman Catholicism."
   John Daniel

"...By a 'providential' synchronism, when [Italian dictator] Mussolini seized power in Italy thanks to don Sturzo, Jesuit and chief of the Catholic party, Monseigneur Seipel, a Jesuit, became chancellor of Austria.  He held that position until 1929, with an interregnum of two years, and, during those decisive years, he led the Austrian interior politics on to the reactionary and clerical road; his successors followed him on that road which led to the absorption of that country into the German block.  The bloody repression of working-class uprisings earned him [i.e., Jesuit Monseigneur Seipel] the nickname 'Keine Milde Kardinal' – the 'Cardinal without mercy'."

"In the early days of May (1936), [German Knight of Malta Franz] von Papen entered into secret negotiations with Dr. Schussnigg (Austrian Chancellor) working on his weak point [i.e., he was a devout Roman Catholic] and showed him how advantageous a reconciliation with [Nazi leader Adolph] Hitler would be as far as the Vatican's interests were concerned; the argument may seem odd, but Schussnigg was very devout, and von Papen was the pope's [German] chamberlain [i.e., a high official in certain royal courts].
   Not surprisingly, it was the [pope's] secret chamberlain [in Germany – i.e., Knight of Malta Franz von Papen] who led the whole affair, which ended, on the 11th of March 1938, with the resignation of the pious Schussnigg (pupil of the Jesuits), in favor of Seyss-Inquart, chief of the Austrian Nazis.  The following day [March 12, 1938], the German troops entered Austria and the puppet government of Seyss-Inquart proclaimed the union of the country to the [Nazi German Third] Reich.  The event was welcomed by an enthusiastic declaration of Vienna's archbishop, Cardinal Innitzer (a Jesuit)."

"Above all I have learned from the Jesuits.  And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall.  The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church.  There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party."
   Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)

((Ed. Comment:  What follows is a similar quotation of Hitler taken from Edmond Paris' book The Vatican Against Europe.)):

"I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order.  ...So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the [Roman] Catholic Church.  A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own [Nazi] party.  ...The Catholic Church must be held up as an example.  ...I will tell you a secret.  I am founding an order [Ed. Note: the Nazi SS].  ...In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order]." – Adolph Hitler

"The SS had been organized by [Heinrich] Himmler according to the principles of the Jesuit Order.  The rules of service and spiritual exercises prescribed by Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order] constituted a model which [Heinrich] Himmler strove carefully to copy.  Absolute obedience was the supreme rule; every order had to be executed without comment."
   Walter Shellenberg ((Chief of the Nazi Sicherheitdienst (SD))

"The term 'Jesuit' has become synonymous with terms like deceit, chicanery, infiltration, intrigue, subversion...many organized Jesuits have been justly described as treacherous, traitorous workers, seducing many in the service of the Roman Pontiff away from national allegiance..." (1987)
   J. E. C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

"The presence of the Jesuits in any country, Romanist [i.e., Catholic] or Protestant, is likely to breed social disturbance."
   Lord Palmerston

"There was no disguise they (the Jesuits) could not assume, and therefore, there was no place into which they could not penetrate.  They could enter unheard the closet of the Monarch, or the Cabinet of the Statesman.  They could sit unseen in convocation or General Assembly, and mingle unsuspected in the deliberations and debates.
   There was no tongue they could not speak, and no creed they could not profess, and thus there was no people among whom they might not sojourn, and no church whose membership they might not enter and whose functions they might not discharge.  The could execrate the Pope with the Lutheran, and swear the Solemn League with the Covenanter."
   J.A. Wylie (Rev.; Author of the book The History of Protestantism)

"The assassins of St. Bartholomew [i.e., the Catholics who slaughtered the French Protestant Huguenots in 1572, starting with the St. Bartholomew massacre on August 24th], the inquisitors and the Jesuits are monsters produced by malignant imaginations; they are the natural allies of the spirit of darkness and of death..." (1883)
   Edwin A. Sherman (Author of the book The Engineer Corps of Hell)

"The sad facts of the matter are that the Vatican has been THE major player in the geopolitical arena for many centuries.  And, for the past four centuries, the Jesuit Order (operating from within the Vatican) has been THE major player in both the geopolitical arena and the theological arena – and a very big player (through its Knights of Malta) in the financial arena and in the international intelligence community!  The more I study history and the more 'I turn over stones', the more I find the 'footsteps and fingerprints' of the Vatican – and, again, more specifically, its Jesuit Order – involved in the most sinister and evil activities!

Indeed, the Jesuit Order (i.e., The Society of Jesus, 'The Company'), headed by the Jesuit Superior General (i.e., the 'Black Pope'), is the most formidable enemy to religious and civil liberty that the world has probably ever seen.  The Jesuits became so infamous in Europe for fomenting wars and revolutions, and for assassinating heads of State, that they were expelled from 83 countries, city-states, and cities by 1931 – quite often by Roman Catholic monarchs!

The Jesuit Superior General, the Black Pope, not only controls his powerful Jesuit Order, but also controls the powerful Knights of Malta, top-level Knights of Columbus, and the top-levels of Freemasonry.  Through his control of the top levels of Secret Societies (especially Knights of Malta and high-level Freemasons), he controls the top intelligence agencies of the world.  A good example of this occurred in World War II: the top intelligence man in the OSS (later CIA) was Knight of Malta William "Wild Bill" Donovan; the top intelligence man in Nazi Germany on the eastern front was German Knight of Malta General Reinhard Gehlen; and the top intelligence man in the Soviet Union was Knight of Malta Prince Anton Turkul (who used Jesuit priests for his couriers).  Thus, the Jesuit Order was in control of the major combatants, and able to 'steer' the war in the directions they wanted – and in the process to slaughter millions of their favorite targets (Jews, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians).

Additionally, because of his control of the Vatican hierarchy (through his Jesuit Order and P-2 Masonry), the Jesuit Superior General also has control and use of the 'Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith' (i.e., the Office of Inquisition), the Roman Curia, and Vatican finances (which are substantial)!  If all this does not make the 'Black Pope' the most powerful man on the face of the earth, I do not know what would.

Secret societies – most particularly the Jesuit Order with its Knights of Malta and top-level Freemasons – must be exposed and removed from our shores, or America will not survive!" – Darryl Eberhart (2005; Editor of "Tackling the Tough Topics" and "Examining the Tough Issues" newsletters – Please see web site: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net .) 

((Note: What follows is the full quotation of Abraham Lincoln from which the short excerpt given on the first page of this document was taken.)):

"This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.  We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons.  Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis [President of the Confederacy] nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that under the mask of Democracy, the money and arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us.   I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war.  I conceal what I know on that subject from the knowledge of the nation, for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once take a tenfold more savage and bloody character.  It would become merciless as all religious wars are.  It would become a war of extermination on both sides.  The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor [Samuel B.] Morse [Ed. Note: famous for the Morse code] has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome [i.e., at the Vatican] to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the [Roman Catholic] priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our Constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free."

((Note: What follows is the full quotation of Samuel Morse from which the short excerpt given on the first page of this document was taken.)):

"Let us examine the operations of this Austrian Society [the St. Leopold Foundation], for it is hard at work all around us, yes, here in this country [i.e., the USA]...  With its headquarters in Vienna [Austria], under the immediate direction and inspection of [Austrian Prince] Metternich, ...it makes itself already felt through the [American] Republic.  Its emissaries are here.  And who are these emissaries?  They are Jesuits.  This [Roman Catholic] society of men, after exerting their tyranny for upwards of two hundred years, at length became so formidable to the world, threatening the entire subversion to all social order, that even the Pope [i.e., Clement XIV], whose devoted subjects they [i.e., the Jesuits] are, and must be, by the vow of their society, was compelled to dissolve them [in 1773].
They had not been suppressed, however, for fifty years, before the waning influence of Popery and Despotism required their useful labors to resist the light of Democratic liberty, and the Pope (Pius VII) simultaneously with the formation of the Holy Alliance [in Europe], revived the order of the Jesuits in all their power. ((Ed. Comment: Pope Pius VII restored the Jesuit Order in 1814 in exchange for his release from prison, where he had spent five years under Jesuit "persuasion".))
   And do Americans need to be told what Jesuits are?  If any are ignorant, let them inform themselves of their history without delay; no time is to be lost; their workings are before you in every day's events; they are a secret society, a sort of Masonic order with super added features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.  They are not merely priests, or priests of one religious creed; they are merchants, and lawyers, and editors, and men of any profession, having no outward badge (in this country [i.e., the USA]) by which to be recognized; they are about in all your society.  They can assume any character, that of angels of light, or ministers of darkness, to accomplish their one great end, the service upon which they are sent, whatever that service may be.
   They [i.e., the Jesuits] are educated men, prepared, and sworn to start at any moment, and in any direction, and for any service, commanded by the general of their order [i.e., the Jesuit Superior General, the "Black Pope"], bound to no family, community, or country, by the ordinary ties which bind men; and sold for life to the cause of the Roman Pontiff."

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The Jesuits are "sold out for life" only secondarily "to the cause of the Roman Pontiff", but primarily they are "sold out" for the cause of their real top leader, the Jesuit Superior General.))

To find out more about the Jesuits, and related topics, please obtain a number of these books:

(1)   A Woman Rides the Beast by Dave Hunt: Deals with Catholic doctrine, the Inquisition, holy crusades, slaughter of Serb Christians in WWII, etc.  ($16.20 postpaid)
(2)   Smokescreens by Jack T. Chick: Deals with religious genocide, etc. ($6.75 postpaid)
(3)   Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible? by David W. Daniels ($11.20 postpaid)
(4)   The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris ($10.75 postpaid)
(5)   The Grand Design Exposed by John Daniel: Deals with Jesuit control of Freemasonry plus Jesuit involvement in the early history of America. ($20 postpaid)
(6)   The Secret Terrorists by Bill Hughes: Jesuit assassinations. ($5 postpaid)
(7)   The Enemy Unmasked by Bill Hughes: Jesuits, Illuminati, CFR, etc. ($5 postpaid) (Both Bill Hughes' books purchased together are $9 postpaid)
(8)   Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps (currently out-of-print in the USA; available in electronic format only – check the Internet)
(9)   The Vatican's Holocaust by Avro Manhattan: WWII slaughter of Serbs. ($9.95 postpaid)
(10) Murder in the Vatican by Avro Manhattan ($9.95 postpaid)
      (11) The Dollar and the Vatican by Avro Manhattan ($9.95 postpaid)
      (12) Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by U.S. Brig. Gen.
    Thomas M. Harris and The Suppressed Truth about the Assassination of Abraham
     Lincoln by Burke McCarty (Two books in one volume!) ($14.00 postpaid)

((NOTE: Items #1 through #4 can be obtained through Chick Publications via credit card by calling 1-909-987-0771.   Item #5 can be obtained by making check or money order payable to American Sentry Books and mailing it to: American Sentry Books // P.O. Box 14 // Crawley, WV 24931.  Items #6 and #7 can be obtained by making check or money order payable to Truth Triumphant and mailing it to: Truth Triumphant // P.O. Box 1417 // Eustis, FL 32727-1417.  Items #9 through #12 can be obtained by making check or money order payable to Ozark Book Publishers and mailing it to: Ozark Books // P.O. Box 3703 // Springfield, MO 65808.))

http://ordinulnegru.blogspot.com/
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.

Ronin

"The Jesuits" 
Handout #5 // February 4, 2006 
Here are some facts about the Jesuit Order that generally are not included in many history textbooks or encyclopedias here in America: 
•        Ignatius of Loyola founded the Jesuit Order (a.k.a. The Society of Jesus and The Company) in 1536 in Paris, France.  Pope Paul III officially recognized the Jesuit Order in 1540.  The Jesuit Order was founded primarily to counter the Protestant Reformation.
•        The Jesuit Order from its beginning concentrated in several areas: (1) education – they founded numerous institutes of higher learning; (2) the confessional – they became the father confessors to kings (and their mistresses), queens, princes, top generals, etc.
•        The Jesuits quickly gained a reputation for assassinating kings and presidents who would not "play ball" with them.  Here are just a few of the leaders that they murdered or paid others to murder: President Abraham Lincoln, Czars Alexander I and Alexander II of Russia, Kings Henry III and Henry IV of France, and President Juarez of Mexico.
•        The Jesuits assassinated a number of popes, including Pope Clement XIII (in 1769) and Pope Clement XIV (in 1774) – both of whom were poisoned to death.  The former was poisoned the night before he was to have signed a document suppressing the Jesuit Order; the latter was poisoned 14 months after he had abolished the Jesuit Order "forever".
•        Jesuit-trained Adam Weishaupt, who taught Canon Law at Jesuit Ingolstadt College in Bavaria, pretended to leave the Jesuit Order when he set up a Jesuit front group called the Illuminati in 1776.  Weishaupt died in the good graces of the Roman Catholic Church.
•        The Jesuits also quickly gained a reputation for fomenting revolutions and wars.  Their fingerprints, through their front organization (i.e., the Illuminati), are all over the bloody French Revolution (1789-1799).   Additionally, President Abraham Lincoln stated that the Jesuits had been behind the fomenting of the American Civil War of 1861-1865.
•        Canadian historian J.E.C. Shepherd reported that the Jesuits had been expelled from at least 83 different countries, cities, and city-states by 1931 because of their involvement in court intrigues, in assassinating heads of State, and in fomenting revolutions and wars.
•        Author John Daniel, in his book The Grand Design Exposed, makes a good case that the Jesuit Order took over the higher levels of Freemasonry. To order a copy of this 411-page book for $20 postpaid, please make check or money order payable to "American Sentry Books" and mail it to: American Sentry Books // P.O. Box 14 // Crawley, WV 24931.
•        Bill Hughes has written two books dealing with Jesuit assassinations and intrigues: The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked. To order both books for $9 postpaid, please make check or money order payable to "Truth Triumphant" and mail it to:  Truth Triumphant // P.O. Box 1417 // Eustis, FL 32727-1417.
•        Edmond Paris' book, The Secret History of the Jesuits, can be ordered via credit card for $10.75 postpaid by calling "Chick Publications" at 1-909-987-0771. 
   For additional information on the Jesuit Order, please visit www.pastorbutch.com (click on the "Tackling the Tough Topics" box) or www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net, and then please read these newsletters: "The Jesuits – Part I, II, III, & IV"; "World War II"; and "The Real Controllers of the USA".   Please also visit Eric Jon Phelps' web site www.vaticanassassins.org for more information on the Jesuits.

This notice is being sent to all those who have received my writings either in print form or in electronic format (i.e., on Compact Disks).  It will also, D.v., be posted on the two Internet web sites where these writings are posted: i.e., www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net and www.calltodecision.com (please "click" on the Tackling the Tough Topics 'box' in the left-hand column of their home page).  Wherever in any of these writings you find information concerning Joseph Stalin and/or Cardinal Gregory Agagianian having attended or having been trained at:
•        The Jesuit seminary at Tiflis, Soviet Georgia

Please correct to read:
•   "Both Joseph Stalin and Cardinal Gregory Agagianian were trained by Jesuits who taught at the Orthodox [Byzantine Rite] seminary at Tiflis, Soviet Georgia."

Wherever in my writings the statement is made that Joseph Stalin and Cardinal Gregory Agagianian were "Jesuit-trained" – that, in and of itself, is correct.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.  Normally I have more than one source for the information contained in my various newsletters and other writings.  However, according to Eric Jon Phelps, author of the book Vatican Assassins, this "error" (of calling the seminary at Tiflis, Soviet Georgia "a Jesuit seminary") can be traced back to prolific writer Avro Manhattan (who does not generally make such "errors").

Eric Jon Phelps also provided me with the following information:

•        Both the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church have a Byzantine Rite.  (NOTE: The Jesuits long ago heavily infiltrated the Russian Orthodox Church.)
•        Czar Peter the Great had thrown the Jesuits out of Russia; however, Empress Catherine the Great had invited the Jesuits back into Russia. (They were expelled again in 1820.)
•        Emil Ludwig (a.k.a. Cohen), author of numerous books, interviewed Joseph Stalin.  Stalin admitted to Emil Ludwig that he had been trained by Jesuit teachers at the Orthodox [Byzantine Rite] seminary in Tiflis, Soviet Georgia.  Isaac Don Levine, author of Stalin, lets us know that Stalin had been trained at a Catholic high school in Gori (by the Capuchin Order – which is very close to the Jesuits).  Stalin was the favorite pupil at this Catholic high school, and won the only scholarship to college at that time.                   ((NOTE: Webster's 1828 Dictionary tells us that the "Capuchins" are "monks of the order of St. Francis..."))
•        Lenin formally lifted the "official ban" on the Jesuits in 1922.  Stalin was Lenin's right-hand man at that time. If Lenin and Stalin were both "Jewish-controlled", then why would they be helping the Roman Catholic Jesuit Order?
•        Schema Archbishop Anthony, the Inspector at the Tiflis Seminary, who had supposedly "thrown" Stalin "out of" that seminary, was not punished for this action once Stalin became dictator of Soviet Russia!  Was Joe Stalin a "sheep-dipped" Jesuit all along?

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this will cause to anyone who passed this error on to someone else.  Please correct this "error" wherever you find it.  Thanks!
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.

Ronin

The Jesuits
Many will tell me that they know some Jesuits who are very gentle, kind, and learned men. I also know many individuals whose only sin is that they are Jesuits, being otherwise charitable, pious, gentle, and learned; but that is not our question. We do not speak about individuals, but about Jesuits, as members of the Society of Jesus.
Hear my popular comparison. In a picnic, each brings a dish or wine, usually the best; fish, fowl, venison, plum puddings, pies, soup, salad, champagne, claret. But suppose the director, by some caprice, mixes all together, all would cry, "very bad!" Why? The fish was good as fish, the fowl as fowl; but, when all were mixed together, they were no longer good. So, some Jesuits are very good fish, and some excellent fowl; but all together are shockingly bad. Therefore we do not speak against father Peter nor against father Paul, but against father Jesuit.
* The Lecturer observed that he would give two free Lectures in this Course for the industrial classes, especially the Irish, having been invited by several Irish Roman Catholics to do so; that he was wronged when accused of assailing the Irish – for that he always asserted their genius for poetry and oratory; that it was against their priests, who enslaved them, he spoke; that the proceeds of one Lecture would be for the Piedmontese exiles. He respected highly the kind Piedmont Government, and meant it no slight; but as it was, to it, a necessity to banish those deluded men, so it was, to persons in America, a charity to aid them.
"But, they are very moral." I have nothing to say against the individual morality of the Jesuits. The Pharisees presented a good exterior, but we know what Christ said of them. The Jesuits are holy outside, but, tear down the walls, as the voice said to the prophet Daniel, and you will see the abomination of desolation.
The Society of Jesus has ever been considered in the highest degree immoral by all enlightened people.*
But they cultivate passive obedience, and their panegyrists extol it, the worst and most dangerous of their maxims. The Jesuit is a good Jesuit only when no longer a man; let him become a stone, or as it is said by the ascetics, as a corpse, and then he is a perfect Jesuit! Obedience! to God it is a virtue ; to astute and fallible man, it is a stupidity, a vice. God created a man to be a man, not a stone; therefore to become a stone, is not a virtue before God. The first 'gift of God to man is liberty; to lose it willingly is to despise the Word of God. Every reasonable being was made to use his reason for his salvation and that of his brethren; he who renounces his reason, renounces the work of God. You guide your horses where you will, because they are irrational. When the father Superior, Provincial, and General of the Jesuits guides that body, he does not direct men, but drives beasts.
This obedience is fatal to society. You call the force of an army brute, because the men blindly obey, and, generally, for the destruction of happiness and freedom. The Jesuits are called "a company " that is "an army;" without will, reason, discretion; having merely the passive obedience which belongs to "brute force." That of armies has ever been fatal to society; that of Jesuits to religious freedom, and constitutional government.
But their motto is, " ad majorem Dei gloriam;" their end "the greater glory of God." Christ promoted the glory,
At Montepulciano, the people and the bishop himself, on discovering the lascivious correspondence of father Gombard, expelled him. In our last crusades, when the Italian volunteers entered Modena, and despoiled the college of the Jesuits, they found and preserved a large epistolary correspondence between the holy fathers and their secret lovers of the confessional and nunnery. They do not give open scandal-thus more dangerous.
the Jesuits, more instructed. Promote the greater glory, of God! Christ, to promote God's glory, preached charity, honesty, justice, reasonable religion, the Jesuits, to uphold "Christ's Vicar," which is their greater glory, preach mental reservation, perjury, immoralities, regicide, the subversion of society. The proverb says "extremes are dangerous;" when not content with the glory of God, as inculcated by Christ, I fear I but aid, by their means, the "greater glory" of the Jesuits.
Extremes in religion lead immorality. They exclaim, "the Church cannot subsist without the Jesuits."* The primitive Church was true; it had no Jesuits. "But times and men are changed; what was unnecessary then, is necessary now."
When the false Church trembled before Luther, Calvin, and other reformers, the Jesuits suddenly arose to support it. It cannot exist without them; destroy them and it perishes. Did Christ inspire Ignatius Loyola to establish the society of Jesuits? No! His true Church did not need it. Therefore, the Church which does is Antichrist's, and Satan inspired Ignatius Loyola!
The Jesuits have corrupted the worship, the morals, and the faith of the Church. Superstitions especially increased after their establishment. +
* The Jesuit fathers Curci, Bresciani, Pellico, their modern historian Creteneau Joly, and many others, have repeated this little blasphemy.
+ From the Jesuits we have the Malabarians, infamous rites. They encouraged and supported the worship of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Sacred Heart of the Virgin Mary. They invented the holy farce of Good Friday called " the three hours of our Saviour's anguish on Golgotha." They promoted the worship of the forty hours, in which the wafer is presented to the people for particular adoration. For three centuries no superstition, no idolatrous worship, has been introduced into the Church of Rome, that was not particularly patronized by the Jesuits. Some ten or twenty Years ago, they patronized the worship of Sancta Philomena, the worst among Christians, as encouraging all species of immorality. And now, especially in England and America, is cultivated by them the worship of Saint Alphonso Liguori, whose books are the most fanatical, and sometimes the most stupid, ever written among Papists. I have no time, and it is not my business now, to discover all the kinds of turpitude introduced into their theology by the Jesuit fathers Busembau, Eacobar,
The morality of the Jesuits is extolled. The Protestant morality is to say "Yes" Or "NO" according to the fact. But the Jesuit is not so hampered; he has his "mental reservation"*
The last degree of immorality is the theory of father Molinos, called quietism, by which all immoralities are permitted, provided that the mind be quiet in God. +
The Jesuits taught the killing of kings. True many were murdered before the order existed; but that order first taught that it is honest, just, and right to kill a tyrant king, - when the Jesuits have declared him a tyrant!
The cardinal point and ground of these immoralities is the theory of Fathers Tirino, Nicolai, and others, that "the end justifies the means." Saint Paul teaches otherwise; but they say, commit any amount of evil to do a little good; and as the greatest good is to promote the Jesuitical cause, to promote it, it were necessary to subvert, to oppress, all Europe, all the new World, to kill all the inhabitants of both these continents, it is right to subvert, to oppress, to kill!
True to their origin (to oppose the reformers of the six-
and especially Sanchez, who wrote a book on marriage. Sanchez's treattise is so licentiously infamous, that beside it the lasciviousness of Lucretiss, Horace, or Juvenal, looks like the writing of a holy father; yet he is now a vulnerable servant of God.
*An illustration. Suppose that a Jesuit, going to murder, is asked, "are you going to murder?" He replies "no;" and truly, according to his morality; because he was not, suppose, proceeding on foot, that is literally going, but was about to be carried in any sort of a conveyance, to the place of the murder! Another. In Latin volo signifies "I wish" and also "I fly." Suppose it is a fast-day, and you ask a Jesuit, in Latin, "Do you wish to eat a chicken?" he replies, "non volo." To you his answer means, "I do not wish;" but although he longs for the fowl, he does not lie, because to him it means, "I do not fly!" The Jesuit can swear thus; he is master of himself, and has a sense of his own mind, which keeps him from perjury! Very easy! Very elastic! The Jesuit can seem what he is not. Especially by the theology of Saint Alphonso Liguori, the compendium of all Jesuitical divines, if you are a Romanist, but live in America among Protestants, you can, for God's "greater glory," seem in every way a Protestant.
+ Get only into this blessed state, and though you rob, kill your brother, father, wife, keep your body in lust, yet, with your mind in God, all is quietude and holiness. The parliament of Paris condemned this doctrine of Mollinos as fatal to society.
teenth century), their great aim is to war against Protestantism called in their language "the bad heresy."
To obtain their end more easily, they have no particular dress, place, office, nor name; so that you have Jesuits as Jesuits, Jesuits as Liguorists, Jesuits as Redemptionists, Jesuits as Capucins, Jesuits as Newmanists. They are in the dress of priests, of soldiers, of magistrates, of policemen, and so on. They are always everywhere. * Come now, and recognize if you can, the Jesuits among you in America. You often see here a Polish, French, ay, or an Italian refugee, who speaks warmly for the freedom of his native country, declaims against tyrants, tyranny, and the Pope, and wears a large moustache. You think he is an ardent exiled patriot-ah, my friends! He is a Jesuit in disguise!
"Do you see any one coming in just now?" A poor, small insignificant little fellow! "Come in! You are welcome." He is no higher than Tom Thumb. With his large boots he looks more like a postilion than a Courier. He has two great spurs on his boots, and spectacles on his eyes. He looks like a Spaniard, but speaks French. "Come in; you are welcome!" I have the honour to introduce to my audience little Tom Thumb, called in New York " the Courier of the United States," the organ of the French population! Oh, my poor boy! You are the Courier of the United States, and you dare to say I am wrong when I speak so loudly and so warmly against France! My naughty boy! I am not the Courier of the United States, as I am not going to Paris, to solicit the cross of the Legion of Honour, and a pension from the bastard Bonaparte! My naughty boy! I speak warmly and passionately against France, because when a man has witnessed two thousand brethren wounded, mutilated, killed by a French army, that man never can have sympathy for the French Liberticide nation. I speak against France, not the liberal France, the patriot France, which is the minority of
* Father Personio, the first Jesuit who went to England, assumed the dress of a Spanish officer, and was received as such at the Court of Queen Elizabeth. He it was who prepared the gunpowder plot. Father Garnet, the head of the plot, had five different names, as came out upon his trial.
the French people, but against that France which sold her liberty for a glass of champagne at Satory.
You call yourself the organ of the French population. Oh! Poor Spaniard! You are not. Read, my little boy! This is a true Frenchman; this is the great Quinet, the greatest philosopher in our ace of philosophic history, expelled from France by the Jesuits; and this true Frenchman. In dedicating, his work on the Revolution in Italy, offered it in these words: " To the exiled Italians this work is dedicated, as a personal expiation for the murder of Italy consummated by Frenchmen." This is a Frenchman who speaks thus, a true Frenchman. In Italy we honour such Frenchmen, and the France which produced such a man. Remember, my boy, remember; we have no anger against you, but we will give you an advice: " Henceforth do not call yourself the organ of the French population, but the organ of Archbishop Hughes; and never for the future, style yourself " Courier of the Jesuits throughout the United States."
Such are the instruments in the hands of Jesuits for spreading and supporting their doctrines and theories.
But they have a still more dangerous weapon-especially for you. Americans, remember my words. Where their males can obtain nothing, their missions are conducted by females. Accordingly, within the last ten years we find in America thousands and thousands of nuns. They go by all kinds of names - ladies of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - they are Jesuitesses! Sisters of Mercy -Jesuitesses Sisters of Charity - Jesuitesses!
The crafty serpent knowing he would lose his time with Adam, tempted Eve. Painted and beautiful, he pleased her and she fell. Graceful and endearing, she pleased Adam, and he fell.
Jesuit men would probably lose their time among Protestants; but when there come to America fine and beautiful sisters, nuns so well dressed and speaking French so well, kind and pious ladies drink those nuns' words into their hearts, to be thence transmitted to the hearts of their husbands and children! Thus do nuns make proselytes: thus have they made many in England.
Remember my words: To teach young girls to tend in hospitals the sick and dying, nuns, Sisters of Mercy, of Charity, are not needed because Protestant ladies, the wives and mothers of America, suffice to instruct their Protestant children. To carry the aids, of charity and mercy to their suffering fellow beings!
To conclude the second branch of my argument; Frederick the Great of Prussia called the Jesuits the grenadiers of the Pope; Voltaire, the pioneers of the Pope, Niccolini, the mamelukes of the Pope.
Jesuits and Pope cannot exist apart. They are the columns and the foundation of the temple of Dagon; and we invoke from heaven Samson to embrace them, Pope and Jesuits together, and give a strong and hearty pull that. Will level them with the dust, though he himself perish under the ruins.
The third branch of my discourse is, the baneful influence of Jesuits upon society, great and small, public and private.
We may look on society in a triple aspect, mind, heart, and pocket; against each the Jesuits are ever plotters. Against mind, especially, monopolizing education. A few instances will suffice to show their spirit and character as teachers. In Italy they are the bitterest enemies of Dante, the Shakespeare of the Italians. To suck the blood out of our nation, they exclude Dante from their schools. Their last great effort in France, (also in Austria,) was to expel the classic models of Greek and Latin literature. Why? Because those lights of antiquity are too republican for the Jesuit taste. *
De Maistre and Creteneau-Joly the two greatest historians of the Jesuits, relate that in the French Revolution no pupil of the Jesuits took part. Thus, Americans, if, in the time of your Washington, as now, the Jesuits had here thousands of pupils, not one of them would have had a
This was the reason given for excluding them from the University of Paris, and the schools of Rome. But they had substitutes ready; in Italy, Fathers Bettinelli and Segnieri in France, Father Bourdaloue; Jesuits instead of classics! Judge what kind of scholars are made from studying such works; Jesuit - teachers wake Jesuit scholars, pupils of no progress. Quinet and Michelet, the two greatest stars of the day, were expelled from Paris, and afterwards from France, by the intrigues of the Jesuits, that they might have their chairs for themselves.
heart or a hand for his country! And they now dare to have schools in America, and find even among Americans to speak for them.
Look at England! There fifty years ago Pitt and others proclaimed freedom of instruction, and permitted the endowment of the Roman Catholic College of Maynooth. It increased to thirty thousand pounds sterling a year, and what were the results? The teaching of rebellion, opposition to the law, disobedience to the sovereign; the countenancing of ribbon societies in the colleges by the priests - the instigation to riots. Learn a practical lesson on the wisdom of allowing Jesuits even a share in public education
Thus do Jesuits act upon the mind and heart of a nation!
But I have the strongest argument for Americans, namely, that of dollars! When coming here in the steamer Baltic I read a sermon preached for your Webster, by, I think, Theodore Parker, from which I learned for the first time that your American people are very fond of dollars. I do not despise dollars myself, for the good they can afford, nor you for loving them. But the Jesuits do not despise dollars either, and if you like a few, they like a great many. They and their emissaries have some particular arts for catching your American dollars, the art of the Confessional, and especially the art of persuading people to make last wills and testaments in favour of themselves. *
* In Milan, a few years ago, the Count Melerio, one of the principal men of the city, went to the noblemen residing there, when they were near death, to induce them to leave something to the Society of Jesus. In a few years Count Melerio, it is stated, has thus procured six millions of Italian pounds for the Jesuits! It is related in a Jesuit history, that, in the beginning of this Society, its Father Rector, in Ghent, granted one Jacob Briar, on payment, of two hundred thousand florins, (that is, only one hundred and fifty thousand dollars!) a passport to defend him against every attack of the devil! The facade of a College and Church in Bologna being, unfinished, the. Marquis G-- was induced to will a large sum annually to the Jesuits, until they should have completed it. Three or four years were sufficient; but, the Jesuits enjoyed the income during one hundred and twenty-five! When they were suppressed at the end of the last century, the facade remained as it was, and it is not yet finished. Every year the Fathers were "going to complete it," but, with a little mental reservation!
Watch the Jesuits, avowed or disguised, to prevent the robbery of your families, the moral assassination of your sons and daughters.
In a large view of society, you still find the Jesuit influence fatal. If kings and rulers are fond of Jesuits, Jesuits support them; if they despise Jesuits, Jesuits menace and conspire against them. *
Jesuits are essentially absolutists; by education they prefer despotism. +
It now only remains for me to say something about yourselves, Americans. Not more than twelve or thirteen years ago I was in the Propaganda Fide, and then I knew that the Jesuits were coming to America to proselytise you. In 1847 they were really expelled from Italy, from Naples, from Piedmont, from Lombardy, from everywhere. I suspected many went to England, and perhaps more to America. People here say. "We do not know anything about that; we cannot interfere." My suspicion is now certainly; in Baltimore, the first thing I heard from Italians, was, "here, in Pennsylvania, and Virginia, there are many Jesuits; they speak French and Italian very well; they are five years here; just the time since their expulsion from Italy." This is
In Naples, about eighteen years ago, a childless, dying man, whose brother, poor, honest, and celebrated for his learning, had five or six children, left eighty thousand dollars to the Jesuits, saying he did so because they were so powerful they would never allow a fraction to reach his brother, whom he wished totally cut off. By this man's dying bed a Jesuit stood as Father Confessor, and in his last will he said, "I leave my especial curse to my brother and his children." Thus he died. This is Jesuit morality.
* Remember the true history of Europe, and the doctrine of Father Escobar, about killing kings. The Father Provincial Malagrida gave the order to wound John VI. of Portugal. In the gunpowder plot there were three Jesuits, especially Father Garnet. Henry IV. was wounded to death by an assassin, and the guilt was rightly imputed to Father Gardiner. Malagrida, Garnet, and Gardiner were hung by the civil law.
+ It is for this reason I fear Jesuits in America. On the continent of Europe I see everywhere the combination, despots and Jesuits; in Austria, in Naples, in Tuscany, (though in disguise and by their emissaries,) in Lombardy, in the Roman States. And whenever I find a liberal and constitutional government, there I find Jesuits menacing it.
the fruit of that saying of theirs, "what we have lost in Italy we must regain in America."
Oh, good Americans, do you suppose they are working for the American nation, the American glory? They work for themselves and Rome alone! People ask, "What practical conclusion do you propose?" This is my answer-if I were in my native country, as, under God's blessing, I hope to be, perhaps before the end of this year, I should say to my Italians, "To-morrow, in this land, let there be no Jesuits!" and it would be so. I preach no assassination, no murder, no killing, I say, "Go out-we will pay your expenses-go!"*
In America all are free. But remember-before the revision of your Constitution all were not free to work against your law and republic Constitution. Let there be no assassination, murdering, or killing; but, watch their movements, and in the first case where you find a Jesuit really teaching a doctrine contrary to your American freedom, working practically against your Constitution and your liberty, take the opportunity-expel the Jesuits from your country, and then your freedom will be placed on a secure basis!
But now a dreadful outcry-"This is preaching discord among those who lived peaceably together; the fatal lectures of Father Gavazzi!" Yes, war against the devil and evil, therefore against Jesuits and Jesuitism. War to the last, because these very insinuations prove the secret work of Jesuits among you. They excite the public press, and public men to speak these words in order to work undisturbed, and yet protected by public opinion. Fear me, reproach me, and then go forth and see whether you may not find something not very honourable for your America.
In England I was told, "You will find in America stubborn independence."
*In England I clearly said, "English people, you call yourselves serious and logical, but in my opinion you are very illogical. There is a law against Jesuits in your country, (contained in the Act of Emancipation,) and yet you now have, instead of fourteen Jesuits, as before the law, five hundred Jesuits, in spite of the law. I do not preach persecution, but legality. Expel the Jesuits from England, and you will be called a legal and consistent people."
I find in America many and many Protestants with no independence at all, but really and truly dependant on Romanists. You have among you some politicians who cry "Peace! Tolerance! Leave all free!" Why? They expect votes from Romanists! this is really great independence! I find in America some, (fortunately not the majority,) some public writers, some belonging to the public press, editors and proprietors of newspapers, who always speak of Romanists with great deference. On Protestant glories and achievements they are dumb; but they burst into loud panegyrics, and give lengthy details, to commemorate the laying of the corner-stone of a Popish building, the last consecration by Archbishop Hughes, and the recent sermon of the Reverend Dr So-and-so. Oh great independence! They fear to lose four or five cents a week from their daily or weekly income. But why this subservience to the Popish system? I do not speak particularly about politicians, because, as it is said in ordinary, they have no religion at all; they are Christians, Jews, Pagans, Papists; it is all the same to them; they only look to their places; twenty thousand dollars in London, in Paris, or somewhere else, is the essence of their religion. But why do they and the rest so fawn upon the Romanists? They know the Romanists are united. Therefore they say, " I will pay my court to the Archbishop of New York; he can command twenty, thirty, forty thousand votes, and I will get the votes," thus they pay their court to Archbishop Hughes.
Oh, Protestants! profit by the lesson. It is union among, Romanists that makes their influence. Unite Protestants, and you will hold the balance of power in this, your own country. In Baltimore I was ashamed to see a hundred and fifty thousand Protestants overawed by fifty thousand Romanists. Before the Italian exile you will not do honour to your nation if you appear to him so dependent-permit him to say, in some instances, with a cowardly dependence on Romanists. I cannot preach persecution of the Romanists, but in a Protestant country, in which Protestantism makes the freedom and the glory of the people, I cannot permit---
[The rest is lost in applause.]
Remember my last word of this evening. Your glorious, your American Washington did not fight against England in order to prepare the present generation to kneel before Archbishop Hughes, or any Romanist or Papist upon earth. His toil was given, his blood was shed, that you, Americans, might be always a Protestant, and by being a Protestant, always a great, a free, and a glorious nation!

http://www.ianpaisley.org
Email: eips_info@yahoo.co.uk