Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

“World War II”

Creat de Ronin, 10 Aprilie 2008, 21:54:31

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Ronin

"World War II" 
Handout #13 // February 7, 2006 
Here are some facts about "World War II" that generally are not included in many history textbooks or encyclopedias here in America: 
•        Adolph Hitler was put into power by a Roman Catholic Knight of Malta named Franz von Papen, and by the Roman Catholic Centrum (or, Zentrum) Party in Bavaria.
•   Eric Jon Phelps, author of Vatican Assassins, tells us: "The Jesuits, in control of [Adolph] Hitler's occultic and homosexual Third Reich...installed puppet dictators throughout Europe.  They were: [1.] Bavarian Germany and the Third Reich – [Adolph] Hitler; [2.] Italy – [Benito] Mussolini; [3.] 'Vichy' France – [Henri Philippe] Petain;   [4.] Spain –  [Francisco] Franco; [5.] Austria – Seyss-Inquart; [6.] Poland – Frank;     [7.] Slovakia – [Jesuit] Priest Tiso; [8.] Croatia – [Ante] Pavelitch ((Ed. Note: alternate spelling: Pavelic)); [and, 9.] Belgium – Degrelle.  All these Roman Catholic, Jesuit-controlled, Jew-hating dictators were loyal to the greatest war criminal of all, Papal Caesar Pius XII and his master, Jesuit [Superior] General Wlodimir Ledochowski."
•        Adolph Hitler stated: "I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order.  ...So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the [Roman] Catholic Church.  A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own [Nazi] party.  ...The Catholic Church must be held up as an example.  ...I will tell you a secret.  I am founding an order [Ed. Note: the Nazi SS].  ...In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become titular (apparent) head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order]."
•        Edmond Paris, author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits, tells us: "Within the [Nazi] SS Central Security Service an organization was created, and most of its main posts were held by Catholic priests wearing the black uniform of the [Nazi] SS.  The Jesuit 'father' Himmler [uncle of Heinrich Himmler] was one of its superior officers."
•        Jesuit Roman Catholic Cardinal Innitzer, Archbishop of Vienna, Austria, stated: "The [Roman Catholic] priests and the faithful must unhesitatingly uphold the great German state [i.e., Nazi Germany], and the Fuehrer [i.e., Hitler] whose struggle to set up [Nazi] Germany's power, honor and prosperity is in accord with the wishes of Providence."
•        This quote by author Edmond Paris tells us quite a bit about a certain institution that has a long "track record" of fomenting wars and revolutions: "The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict." 
For more information on World War II, please visit www.pastorbutch.com (click on the "Tackling the Tough Topics" box) or www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net, and please read the TTT newsletters entitled "World War II" and "Deceitful Revisers and Editors of History".  You might also wish to purchase a copy of Edmond Paris' excellent book The Secret History of the Jesuits.  This book has information on both World War I and World War II, as well as chapters on the early history of the infamous Jesuit Order.  It is $10.75 postpaid, and can be ordered via credit card from "Chick Publications" by calling 1-909-987-0771.

http://ordinulnegru.blogspot.com/
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.

Serban M

Asta e mai ceva ca referate.ro ,nici macar nu este in romana.Astept punctul tau de vedere referitor la acest razboi,pe lung.

antoniu

Citat din: Sirius13 din  12 Aprilie 2008, 04:22:44
Asta e mai ceva ca referate.ro ,nici macar nu este in romana.Astept punctul tau de vedere referitor la acest razboi,pe lung.
....."civilizatiile au fost create si indrumate de catre o mica aristocratie intelectuala,niciodata de catre mase. Acestea din urma nu au forta decat pentru a distruge, iar dominatia lor reprezinta intodeauna dezordine",turbulenta,conflict international ,razboi......

Ronin

Sirius, unii spun ca am postat 'spam'...altii spun ca am postat 'flood'...adica 'potop-revarsare-umplere...' cu informatii...eu credeam ca forma conteaza mai putin decat fondul...
http://ordinulnegru.blogspot.com/
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.