Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Reptilienii

Creat de sevastase, 26 Martie 2008, 23:32:50

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Cautatorul

Un articol interesant:

"Genomul ornitorincului"

"Genomul ornitorincului confirma acest amestec fascinant. El reprezinta un "amalgam de caracteristici apartinand unui reptilian ancestral si derivate ale caracteristicilor mamiferelor" explica cercatatorii, al caror studiu este publicat de revista Nature transmite Yahoo Science (7 mai)."

http://www.fabricadebani.ro/news/10370/0/genomul-ornitorincului.htm

Alte articole interesante despre acest animal ciudat puteti citi la:

http://www.gardianul.ro/2008/05/14/gluma_zilei-c54/genomul_ornitorincului_ar_putea_explica_evolutia_animalelor-s113711.html

"genomul_ornitorincului_ar_putea_explica_evolutia_animalelor" Deci evolutia este inexplicabila, iar cercetatorii se chinuie sa explice realitatea prin teoria evolutiei. Ar fi mai simplu sa accepte Creatia sau cel putin intervetionismul in ADN-ul fiintelor de pe pamant.

http://www.descopera.ro/dnews/2624649-genomul-ornitorincului-este-la-fel-de-straniu-ca-si-acest-animal

De ce credeti ca cercetatorii au dorit sa descifreze genomul acestei vietati?

Si citez din unul din articolele de mai sus:

"Dr. Ewas Birney afirma ca ornitorincul este de fapt un: "Cocteil animalier mai divers decat s-ar fi asteptat orice om de stiinta."...

Alte aspecte interesante relevate in urma studiului sunt acelea legate de cromozomii sexuali ai acestuia. In timp ce oamenii prezinta doua perechi de cromozomi sexuali, ornitorincul are zece perechi de astfel de cromozomi.
Ornitorincul mai poseda o alta caracteristica unica printre mamifere: acest animal este capabil de electroreceptie."

Un fel de struto-camila, aproape un extraterestru genetic. Are caracteristici absolut unice si ciudate.

Iarasi citez: "Creatura este atat de ciudata incat, atunci cand primele exemplare au fost aduse in Europa, la sfarsitul secolului al XVIII-lea, biologii au crezut ca au de-a face cu o farsa de taxidermie, o compozitie formata din corpul unui viezure si botul unei rate gigantice"

sevastase

Artist's Comments
"Reptiles and Samurai
Inhabit my head
Invading my dreams
Sleeping in my bed
They battle but they never die...
They hear what I hear
Watching through my eyes
They don't like what they see...

Reptiles and Samurai
Are under my skin
They hide in my mind
They speak with my tongue
They run amuck in my terrain

They are not friends
But they are forced reluctantly
To share my brain"

"Reptiles have silly grins
Dark eyes, shiny teeth--some have fins
Samurai they smile never
Serious, pretty swords--very clever

Sometimes I watch you from this place way in the sky
Your face is young and shiny transformed right before my eyes
Without warning, without reason
To Samurai and lizards
reptiles and Samurai
Samurai and lizards
Reptiles and Samurai

Reptiles and Samurai
Inhabit my head
Invading my dreams
Sleeping in my bed
They battle but they never die

Reptiles have pretty scales
They run real fast, they like to bite--some have tails
Samurai like their water hot--very brave
They eat raw fish--they fight alot"

Lyrics and basis idea © Danny Elfman and the Oingo Boingo

sevastase

Reptilians & Mind Control

http://www.youtube.com/v/AJw_C4krhSQ

Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY.

Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted.

Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians:
They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids.
They colonized a Pacific content called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans.

Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth.

The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.

sevastase

sevastase

WHERE DO THE REPTILIANS LIVE?

CALIFORNIA

NEW YORK CITY - may prove that giant cavities exist in granite at depths of more than 11 miles, conclusions which have also been supported by Louis V. King, a mathematician who calculated that, at normal temperatures, a cavity would exist at a depth of between 17.2 and 20.9 miles. R. L. Blain-Sanders, in an article titled 'TUNNELS AND CAVERNS BENEATH NEW YORK CITY,' which appeared in the Fall, 1981 issue of SHAVERTRON, described the author's knowledge of a large triangular system of tunnels utilized by a 'Masonic lodge', deep below the surface of New York City. There is in fact evidence that Dorr did dynamite shut the lower level of 'Kin Sabe' cave in Kokoweef Peak, and there are present-day attempts to break through into this underground system.

ASIA - AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians) -A group of Asiatic or Nordic humans who, sources claim, discovered a vast system of caverns below the region of the Gobi desert and surrounding areas thousands of years ago, and have since established a thriving kingdom within, one which has been interacting with other-planetary systems up until current times. Vast cavern systems below Tibet allegedly link the Agharti systems of central Asia to "Snakeworld", a multileveled cavern system under the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas where the "Nagas" dwell, according to Hindu legend. Here a serpent cult of human and reptilian collaborators dwells, one which is said to have had contact with the Nazi Thule society during World War II. Long ago an Asian prince is said to have led several militant followers -- warrior monks -- into the caves and came in conflict with this serpent cult. Following the conflict the reptilians and collaborating forces were driven out, however in recent centuries they have regained some ground (Evadamic).

prometeus

-----------------  Sevastase,
Am intredeschis cel de-al treilea ochi si am vazut o urma de vaccin din copilarie
la umarul stang al ,,sirenei"...!!
-----------------

sevastase

Emit Trekker calator in timp din 2734 , descrie rasa reptiliana care ne controleaza in prezent :

"     Herpisaurians         

Emit had a lot to say about them (Our elite controllers on Earth) and the serpent race, which spawned the animus aeons ago, who now corrupt our world with their dark light. Surprisingly the serpent race did not look like serpents according to Emit, but had the genetic technology to create the reptilian workers that are today referred to as the "reptilians".

The animusae are coming into our physical universe and joining with the herpisaurian race to renew their old battle against humanity. Right now the animusae are demons in the astral realm that have wreaked havoc upon the Earth by inhabiting bodies... i.e. demon possession... of many powerful leaders as well as ordinary people, that is the ones who are not already shape shifting reptilians.

The reptilian bloodline is alive today running things. Many of the popes were shapeshifting reptilians. If our pineal glands were fully functional we would see them! Watch "They Live" and you will see this truth portrayed in drama form.

It is time for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. That which has been hidden will succumb to the light and many will weep in sorrow. The inner voice will guide you.

I will tell you this, THEY, you know who "they" are, hide behind the Jewish religion... they are the Ashkenazi jews in high positions of our government and our institutions. They have no connection to hebrews of old. Most of what we have learned in school is a lie! There are real Jews who reject what is going on in the middle east now and the Israeli state. The reptilians have hidden behind this religion and tribe and want to rule from Jerusalem under a one world government and religion. The Catholic church at the highest levels in the vatican are complicit in this!

Soon, I will tell you what kind of genetic experiments are going on in Dulce New Mexico DUMB or Deep Underground Military Base. It has to do with trying to unlock the other 95% of the DNA that we presently do not use... called junk DNA, but it is not junk! They are trying to genetically ressurect the Anunnaki race that created us. The 'mistakes" are poor souls kept for research. It is my understanding that they are close. Once they have created the advanced being with all the intelligence and memory of the Elohim of old, they will attempt to transfer their life essences into their cloned bodies. We have that same DNA and... well, when I have time i will I will go into a little more detail.

Emit is/will be/was the product of the whole 24 (sharon later said 23) chromazonal structure being activated making him equivalent to what the Sumerians worshipped, the Anunnaki elders! It is a long and complex story. When our DNA is completely active, and not dormant as it is now, we too will have the pineal gland activated and live very long lives unrestrained by space and time with abilities that Yeshua displayed in the new testament! Yes he too was a perfected Anunnaki! Anyway our DNA is the biblical TREE OF LIFE!!!!

Want to know what an Anunnaki looks like, look in the mirror! They made us in their image. The reptilians, from my recollections of Emit, are a species from another system who followed the elohim/shining ones/elders... to this solar system. I will have to go back in my journals to get the particulars. My memory is not what it used to be. The nephilim were offspring of the "sons of the elohim" who were created beings to inhabit Mars and who eventially were forced to come here. It is a very long and convoluted story as presented by the various religions on this planet. Read the epic of Gilgamesh to get a feel for what happened millenia ago.

Sharon replied to my querstion about who humanity is in relationship to the wingmakers or Anunnaki.
It is like the fact that even though we are spiritually equals of our parents when we were young, they are still our "elders' if you catch my meaning. They have alot of house cleaning to do.

Your president Bush is a product of the forces here that seeks to keep you and all humanity in darkness regarding who and what you really are... dormant within everyone is the ability to literally create matter from nothingness and in effect create any reality you so desire. The powers that rule this planet are very concerned about this and the coming period of awakening just before The Harvest. Some enlightened among you know this period as the period of the ascension. Indeed, it will be a new age and a new era of enlightenment for all mankind. Until then, we are interested in the collective mindset of humanity just before the approaching events. There seems to be a collective neurosis among you as the time approaches.
Our scholars have determined the reason for some of it, but are interested in knowing more about it at a level that only a time journalist like myself can get.

prometeus

Amintindu-mi printre altele si cunoscuta legenda a sarpelui biblic am citit cu mare  interes postarile de la acest subiect.Vazand ca exista o avalansa de informatii care nu rezolva problemele in discutie ci doar creeaza noi controverse,nu pot decat sa amintesc o veche si retorica intrebare:QUI PRODEST??

sevastase

Citat din: prometeus din  18 Mai 2008, 07:13:17
   Amintindu-mi printre altele si cunoscuta legenda a sarpelui biblic am citit cu mare  interes postarile de la acest subiect.Vazand ca exista o avalansa de informatii care nu rezolva problemele in discutie ci doar creeaza noi controverse,nu pot decat sa amintesc o veche si retorica intrebare:QUI PRODEST??

Pentru a intelege mai bine despre ce e vorba, si pentru a nu confunda realitatea noastra umana cu o controversa, iti recomand sa citesti toate posturile mele de pana acum, si materialele de referinta postate. Dupa aia mai citeste inca o data topicul asta. Ar trebui sa il privesti altfel ....e un fel de curs pentru intermediari avansati.

prometeus

Interesanta ideea cu intermediarii avansati;ea imi aminteste o vorba mai veche,probabil ai auzit-o:
      ,,Nu ramanem niciodata in urma;de fapt avansam intr-o alta directie..."

sevastase

Citat din: prometeus din  19 Mai 2008, 18:31:30
Interesanta ideea cu intermediarii avansati;ea imi aminteste o vorba mai veche,probabil ai auzit-o:
      ,,Nu ramanem niciodata in urma;de fapt avansam intr-o alta directie..."

intermediari/avansati

sevastase

Grand Strategy of the Reptilians

This paper is meant to acquaint the reader with the tools they will need to raise their level of awareness about the abduction phenomenon and allow them to avoid the misfortunes which are common to many abductees.

My name is James Bartley and I am a colleague of Eve Lorgen. I am an abductee. I am a student of military history and have studied the occult connection with the UFO phenomenon.

We humans reside in what is essentially a reptilian sphere of influence. The symbology of the reptilian overlordship is all around us. Phallic worship and the marginalization of the feminine principle have reduced the human race to what it is today, a thundering herd of bewildered sheep.

The Grand Strategy of the reptilians has been to divide and conquer the human race by exploiting inherent vulnerabilities and weaknesses within us. I know this is a bitter pill to have to swallow but we must be mature enough to look the facts in the eye and not allow ourselves to be held in perpetual spiritual bondage by our own ignorance and wishful thinking. The strategy of divide and conquer manifest itself both in our personal lives and on a global macrocosmic scale.

We have been subjected to a long-term process of genetic and soul matrix manipulation. The human life span has been artificially shortened to facilitate the recycling of our souls for purposes known only to the reptilians who see the human race as a resource. The dark gods of this world are well aware of the geological calendar of this planet and have prepared themselves accordingly.

What we are involved in is nothing less than all out spiritual warfare on a cosmic and multidimensional scale. What is at stake are our very souls. We can either choose to break out of this state of spiritual bondage and spiritual enslavement or we can be recycled once again and our descendants will have to start all over from scratch with little of no understanding of what has gone on before. The Dark Ages revisited.

Spiritual Warfare

As Spiritual Warriors we must be mature enough to realize that the reptilians and their followers know our weaknesses and vulnerabilities better than we do. Many abductees, no matter how metaphysically oriented they are, have to endure sheer misery in their lives. Abductees typically experience one emotional or psychological trauma after another never realizing for a moment that much of the negativity in their life has been externally imposed.

Trigger mechanisms are programmed into abductees to detract them from coming into their own truth vis a vis the reptilians and the other dark gods of this world. Likewise certain individuals are sent into our lives specifically to sow confusion and discord. Now more than ever we must be wary of who or what we allow into our experience.

There is a fundamental occultic basis for much of the abduction phenomena.. There are aspects of this phenomenon that are indistinguishable from Demonic Infestation and demonic possession, Sorcery and Witchcraft, as frightening and unpopular as that may be.

The ongoing interaction between humans within the Deep Black World of the Intelligence/Security apparatus and the Aerospace community with non-human intelligences has an occultic basis which was thousands if not millions of years in the making.

There is nothing new about humans interacting with and working for non-humans.

Under the Influence: Reptilian Hosts

Most abductees are not even aware that possession does occur and that a significant number of individuals heavily involved in UFO research are literally hosts (alien entities attached/indwelling) for reptilian and other malevolent entities.

These hosts have lectured publicly, written books and spoken on the Art Bell show.

So why is the average abductee ignorant of this fifth column within our very midst? Because most abductees are still looking for the truth outside of themselves rather than from within. As stated above: We are the products of a long term genetic and soul matrix manipulation designed to keep us individually and collectively in a subservient status vis a vis the reptilians and the dark gods of this world.

Discernment and Maturity

Now more than ever we must recognize that there are trigger mechanisms programmed into us which are meant to keep us in perpetual bondage.

Whether your particular vulnerability is

over-eating

substance abuse (especially crank or crystal meth which is the drug of choice of the dark gods)

promiscuity

love obsessions et al.,

...it's all spawned from the same source.

This is all predictable. What is also predictable is that there will be "people" in your life who will characterize you as being "fear based" and "spiritually unevolved" merely because you have the self worth and the self respect to want to get at the truth of your experiences. Don't listen to these weather-beaten New Age La Dee Dahs. The latter are merely useful idiots.

They are members of the "Muppet Show" meant to keep you under the control of the dark side. Now is the time to proclaim our personal sovereignty and throw off the yoke of spiritual enslavement and cosmic vassalage and give our children and our children's children a fighting chance to break out of this mess.

sevastase

Reptilienii au capacitatea de a se deghiza in oameni.

Nu in sensul traditional al cuvantului.

Ei pot implanta in mintea celor cu care intra in contact vizual ideea ca aspectul lor fizic este de exemplu o femeie bruneta.

In felul asta pot influenta chiar si mase intregi de oameni permitandu-le sa se deplaseze nestingheriti prin public.

Sunt atenti la camere foto sau video pentru ca apar in forma reala in acestea.

Daca de exemplu ii vezi asa cum sunt in reAlitate, dupa aia nu te mai pot influenta cum sa ii vezi.

Creierul nostru esteca o carte deschisa.

sevastase

Una dintre putinele poze in care a fost surprinsa o astfel de entitate...

Imaginile au fost surprinse intamplator de un tip care facea drumetii pe trasee in North Ontario. A auzit zgomote la intrarea intr-o pestera si a facut o poza dupa care a plecat mai departe. Abia la developare a observat creatura....Poza a fost trimisa acum 2-3 ani website-ului http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Nox

Cam disproporþionatã creatura respectivã. Membrele anterioare ºi posterioare sunt destul de subþiri pentru a suþine un corp aºa mare (ºi greu?).
Nu tot ce zboară şi este necunoscut este extraterestru.
All warfare is based on deception. -- Sun Tzu, 600 BC

All types of knowledge, ultimately mean self knowledge. -- Bruce Lee