Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Fotografii interesante in domeniul OZN

Creat de jackie28t, 18 Februarie 2006, 15:31:57

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

focusXX

jackie28t

Nu-i nici o problema.Ma bucur ca sa inteles.Oricum posturile care sunt prea off-topic vor fi sterse sau mutate.Va rog sa continuati in topicul precizat sau deschideti un nou topic cand doriti.Apropo,pentru ''calinahanna'' si ''focusXX'' ...bine ati venit la bordul navei spatiale RUFON.Simtitiva ca acasa ca intr-o mare familie de prieteni.Numai bine :-)

Unidentified

Ca sa nu deschid alt topic postez aici. Ce parere aveti de aceasta poza?Mie mi se pare cam ciudata ,la fel si marturia dar asta este parerea mea.

'i was outside my house when all of the sudden i look up and there i see it! there was a bee hive on a tree above me. but then right by it a shape appeared out of thin air. It was kind of like the ship on startrek how it jumps to hyperspace. Then it started performing wierd patterns and such. Meahwhile i was frozen with terror. then it erupted with fire and a very loud obnoxious scream noise. i fell down and said ," Lord almighty save the earth!" Then it charged at me and swooed up and disaperred.'

sursa : Mufon

calinahanna

Spus mai "babeste"... pare cam clar obiectul fata de cat de neclari sunt brazii...desi sunt mai aproape.  :roll:

Necunoscutul

Parerea mea este ca acea poza este un fals, nu este nevoie de un geniu pentru ati da seama....

8-)

lylyt_ice

Eu, cred ca prima imagine (pag.10 ),expusa de Jackie ,este reala,numai un obiect opac,poate reflecta lumina soarelui...in cazul nostru,lateral;o gresala la developare,nu poate fii inclusa ca argument pentru un fals.
Cei care; ziua dorm si noaptea se odihnesc, cand oare mai au curiozitatea sa vada cum este sa fii trezit la "realitate" ?

lylyt_ice

Cit despre imaginea expusa de Unidentifiend ,consider ca...e o gluma...sau??? E clar ca este un obiect aruncat in sus de cineva care se afla in spatele arborilor....
Cei care; ziua dorm si noaptea se odihnesc, cand oare mai au curiozitatea sa vada cum este sa fii trezit la "realitate" ?

Unidentified

Citat din: lylyt_ice din  15 Aprilie 2007, 07:46:00
Cit despre imaginea expusa de Unidentifiend ,consider ca...e o gluma...sau??? E clar ca este un obiect aruncat in sus de cineva care se afla in spatele arborilor....

este doar un fals si nu ceva aruncat in aer ...dar s-au prins membrii din prima despre ce este vorba  8-)
niste fotografii plus restul de pe site :

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/recent/Photo411.htm
si o analiza f buna

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/poland/060108.shtml

ce ziceti?  :evil:

ps : nu e gluma

Anna

poza1: Ward Sawmill, SlideWard, Colorado. April, 1929. This incident is re-told by the photographers daughter : This photo was taken by my father Edward Pline at the sawmill in Ward where we lived at the time, I think it was 1929. I was about six years old then. My father was there to photograph the sawmill for some reason or another, and as he was taking the photo, he described a "terrible thunderous bellow," and a large round thing as big as a very large boulder that moved through the air above them. You can see it in the picture. None of the sawmill workers saw the thing in the photo, but they all heard the sound and felt the ground shudder. Later in my life I tried researching the incident at the County Historical Society, but I did not find any references to it. My father passed on a few years after the incident, and I have not found any surving sawmill workers from that time. Hetty Pline

poza2: The description for this one reads The unidentified flying object in the picture could not have been a street lamp, simply because there were no street lamps there at the time. There are no power poles or power lines visible anywhere in this picture. Summer 1932, Mid-day, St. Paris, Ohio. This picture of George Sutton of St. Paris, Ohio, taken near mid-day (as may be seen from the shadows on the ground) shows a vintage automobile with a 1932 license plate on the front bumper. The owner of the photo album says there were no electric street lights along this road in those days. Nobody has been able to account for the dark object seen over Sutton's left shoulder in this photograph. Source

poza3: Leonard Lamoureux, age 21 was on leave from the Army when he visited Vancouver City Hall to view and photograph the Christmas light display. Along with him was his brother Wilfred. The two were suddenly astounded to see a "bright bright blue light" drop straight down from the sky. It became larger as it did so and they were able to observe the source of the light as an object that Leonard described as "two saucers" open ends facing each other, glowing bright blue. The object then moved "dead straight" horizontally across the sky. When it just appeared to clear the flagpole on the roof of the City Hall it came to an almost dead stop and Leonard clicked the shutter on the camera. The object then shot straight back up into the sky. "They never seen anything fly so fast!" This scared them to death and they ran from the scene. The object made no sound.

Leonard's daughter, Debra DeCamillis who still lives in the Vancouver Lower Mainland area related this account to us. She remarked how vivid and excited her father sounded each time he described the sighting. Leonard Lamoureux passed away in 1992 and his brother Wilfred in 1955. Misfortune has it that the negative is no longer around as some UFO researchers have suggested that this image is nothing but a watermark defect that appeared during the development of the print. Debra has this to add regarding this assertion: "I know for fact there was no bubbles on the film, or watermarks because I was facinated by negatives as a child and saw that negative many many times. On the rest of the pictures there was nothing but pictures of lights, so I know it had no bubbles or watermarks on it."

Deborah provided the following additional details: "The camera was on a tri-pod of sorts because Dad was trying to take sequential shots of the courthouse to capture all the lights. But he was not using a timed exposure, his camera was not sophisticated enough. He did say that he could actually see the bubble or tail as he called it that the object was encapsulated in." Thanks to Martin Jasek of www.ufobc.ca for this information.

poza4: This UFO was photographed on the 25th February 1942 and was featured in the Los Angeles Times. A strange aerial intruder hovered over the Culver City area of Los Angeles during that morning. It was described by one eyewitness as "enormous" and "pale orange" in colour. The blobs of light are not UFOs but bursts of anti aircraft shells being fired at the object. Nearly 2000 rounds of ammunition were discharged before the object disappeared from view. The beams of light are earth based search lights focussing on the object which can just be made out. Source

Anna

poza5: There seems to be some confusion over this photo. One site states it was taken in the city of Tienjin, China in 1911 by a Japanese journalist. Source. Another site says it was taken in Tiensten, Hopeh Province, China in 1942 . Source. I recently received this information from Alain Stauffer, Geneva : Chinese ufologist Shi Bo: "La Chine et les extraterrestres" (in French, since Shi Bo lives in Paris). He states in his book (my translation): "In 1942, an American man on duty was walking in the street of a town [not specified] in the north of China. He suddenly saw a black hat silently flying above the street. He immediately grabed his camera and took this first picture of a UFO in China. This American citizen wished to visit China very soon in order to trace the witnesses of this event." (This commentary has been written in 1982 - the book was published in January 1983). Additional information comes from Wendelle Steven's "UFOs over Modern China" UFO Photo Archives. Young Japanese student Masujiro Kiryu, going through his fathers scrapbook of photographs fron the China Campaign, just before World War II, discovered a strange cone-shaped object in the sky above a Tsientsien Street. A number of people in the street are looking up and two are pointing up at the object. A sidewalk photographer snappped a picutre of the strange machine and his father bought it from the street vendor for a souvenir of the place.

poza6: This UFO was photographed over England in 1944. Source : "The X Factor" magazine issue 53 (Marshall Cavendish publications).

poza7: Above : A Japanese Sally Bomber flies over the Japanese Sea in 1943, followed by a dark sphere.