Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

Ghici cine ?

Creat de sevastase, 27 Martie 2008, 14:53:40

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

sevastase

Event    Horus    Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Conception:    By a virgin. There is some doubt about this matter    By a virgin. 8
Father:    Only begotten son of the God Osiris.    Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).
Mother:    Meri. 9    Miriam (a.k.a. Mary).
Foster father:    Seb, (Jo-Seph). 9    Joseph.
Foster father's ancestry:    Of royal descent.    Of royal descent.
Birth location:    In a cave.    In a cave or stable.
Annunciation:    By an angel to Isis, his mother.    By an angel to Miriam, his mother. 8
Birth heralded by:    The star Sirius, the morning star.    An unidentified "star in the East."
Birth date:    Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (typically DEC-21).    Celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.
Birth announcement:    By angels.    By angels. 8
Birth witnesses:    Shepherds.    Shepherds. 8
Later witnesses to birth:    Three solar deities.    Three wise men. 8
Death threat during infancy:    Herut tried to have Horus murdered.    Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
Handling the threat:    The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child."    An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
Rite of passage ritual:    Horus came of age with a special ritual,  when his eye was restored.    Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
Age at the ritual:    12    12
Break in life history:    No data between ages of 12 & 30.    No data between ages of 12 & 30.
Baptism location:    In the river Eridanus.    In the river Jordan.
Age at baptism:    30.    30.
Baptized by:    Anup the Baptiser.    John the Baptist.
Subsequent fate of the baptiser:    Beheaded.    Beheaded.
Temptation:    Taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain by his arch-rival Sut. Sut (a.k.a. Set) was a precursor for the Hebrew Satan.    Taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain by his arch-rival Satan.
Result of temptation:    Horus resists temptation.    Jesus resists temptation.
Close followers:    Twelve disciples. There is some doubt about this matter as well.    Twelve disciples.
Activities:    Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He "stilled the sea by his power."    Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He ordered the sea with a "Peace, be still" command.
Raising of the dead:    Horus raised Osirus, his dead father,  from the grave. 10    Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave.
Location where the resurrection miracle occurred:    Anu, an Egyptian city where the rites of the death, burial and resurrection of Horus were enacted annually. 10    Hebrews added their prefix for house ('beth") to "Anu" to produce "Beth-Anu" or the "House of Anu." Since "u" and "y" were interchangeable in antiquity, "Bethanu" became "Bethany," the location mentioned in John 11.
Origin of Lazarus' name in the Gospel of John:         Asar was an alternative name for Osirus, Horus' father, who Horus raised from the dead. He was referred to as "the Asar," as a sign of respect. Translated into Hebrew, this is "El-Asar." The Romans added the prefix "us" to indicate a male name, producing "Elasarus." Over time, the "E" was dropped and "s" became "z," producing "Lazarus." 10
Transfigured:    On a mountain.    On a high mountain.
Key address(es):    Sermon on the Mount.    Sermon on the Mount; Sermon on the Plain.
Method of death    By crucifixion.    By crucifixion.
Accompanied by:    Two thieves.    Two thieves.
Burial    In a tomb.    In a tomb.
Fate after death:    Descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.    Descended into Hell; resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours (Friday PM to presumably some time in Sunday AM) covering parts of three days.
Resurrection announced by:    Women.    Women.
Future:    Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.    Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.

horizontal rule
Comparison of some characteristics of Horus and Jesus:
Characteristics    Horus    Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Nature"    Regarded as a mythical character.    Regarded as a 1st century CE human man-god.
Main role:    Savior of humanity.    Savior of humanity.
Common portrayal:    Virgin Isis holding the infant Horus.    Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus.
Title:    KRST, the anointed one.    Christ, the anointed one.
Other names:    The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.    The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.
Zodiac sign:    Associated with Pisces, the fish.    Associated with Pisces, the fish.
Main symbols:    Fish, beetle, the vine, shepherd's crook.    Fish, beetle, the vine, the shepherd's crook.

horizontal rule
Comparison of some teachings of Horus and Jesus:
Characteristics    Horus    Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Criteria for salvation at the place of judgment:    "I have given bread to the hungry man and water to the thirsty man and clothing to the naked person and a boat to the shipwrecked mariner." 11    "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me..." Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV).
"I am" statements    
bullet   "I am Horus in glory...I am the Lord of Light...I am the victorious one...I am the heir of endless time...I, even I, am he that knoweth the paths of heaven." 12
bullet   "I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity."
bullet   "I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity...Eternity and everlastingness is my name."
bullet   "I am the possessor of bread in Anu. I have bread in heaven with Ra."

bullet   "I am the light of the world....I am the way, the truth and the life."
bullet   "Before Abraham was, I am"
bullet   "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today and forever."
bullet   "I am the living bread that came down from heaven."

(From the Gospel of John)

horizontal rule

Lone Ranger

Nihil novo sub sole... Cauta "Originile Creshtinismului" de Georges Ory!

sevastase

Citat din: Lone Ranger din  27 Martie 2008, 15:39:57
Nihil novo sub sole... Cauta "Originile Creshtinismului" de Georges Ory!
OK, a little quiz. Who am I talking about?

He was born to a virgin by immaculate conception through the intervention of a holy spirit. This fulfilled an ancient prophecy. When he was born the ruling tyrant wanted to kill him. His parents had to flee to safety. All male children under the age of two were slain by the ruler as he sought to kill the child. Angels and shepherds were at his birth and he was given gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. He was worshipped as the saviour of men and led a moral and humble life. He performed miracles which included healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, casting out devils and raising the dead. He was put to death on the cross between two thieves. He descended to hell and rose from the dead to ascend back to heaven.21

Sounds exactly like Jesus doesn't it? But it's not. That is how they described the Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus is claimed to have been born. If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan and reptile-Aryan race that came out of the Near East and the Caucasus Mountains.

Here are just some of the 'Son of God' heroes who play the lead role in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of:

Khrishna of Hindostan

Buddha Sakia of India

Salivahana of Bermuda

Osiris and Horus of Egypt

Odin of Scandinavia

Crite of Chaldea

Zoroaster of Persia

Baal and Taut of Phoenicia

Indra of Tibet

Bali of Afghanistan

Jao of Nepal

Wittoba of Bilingonese

Tammuz of Syria and Babylon

Attis of Phrygia

Xamolxis of Thrace

Zoar of the Bonzes

Adad of Assyria

Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam

Alcides of Thebes

Mikado of the Sintoos

Beddru of Japan

Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids

Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls

Cadmus of Greece

Hil and Feta of Mandaites

Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico

Universal Monarch of the Sibyls

Ischy of Formosa

Divine Teacher of Plato

Holy One of Xaca

Fohi and Tien of China

Adonis, son of virgin lo, of Greece

Ixion and Quirinus of Rome

Prometheus of the Caucasus

Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia 22

All but a few of those 'sons of God' or 'prophets', and the mind-prison religions founded in their names, come from the very lands occupied or influenced by peoples emerging from the Near East and the Caucasus. The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryans. Other 'sons of God' included Mithra or Mithras, the pre-Christian Roman-Persian god, and in Greece and Asia Minor they had Dionysus and Bacchus. These were sons of God who died so our sins could be forgiven, born of a virgin mother, and their birthdays were on... December 25th!

Mithra was crucified, but raised from the dead on March 25th - Easter! Mithran initiations took place in caves adorned with the signs of Capricorn and Cancer, symbolic of the winter and summer solstices, the high and low points of the Sun. Mithra was often portrayed as a winged lion, a symbol for the Sun still used by the secret societies today. References to the lion and the 'grip of the lion's paw' in the Master Mason Degree of Freemasonry originate with this same stream of mystery school symbolism.

Initiates into the rites of Mithra were called lions and were marked on their foreheads with the Egyptian cross. The first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing their spiritual self, and this crown, symbolising the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour. All these rituals went back thousands of years to Babylon and the stories of Nimrod, Queen Semiramis, and Tammuz, their version of Jesus. Mithra was said to be the son (Sun) of god who died to save humanity and give them eternal life. One classic symbol of Mithra was as a lion with a snake curled around his body, while he holds the keys to heaven.

This is more Nimrod symbolism and the origin of the story of St Peter, one of Jesus' 12 disciples, holding the keys to heaven. Peter was the name of the High Priest in the Babylon mystery school. After an initiate of the Mithran cult had completed the ritual, the members had a meal of bread and wine in which they believed they were eating the flesh of Mithra and drinking his blood. Mithra, like a long list of pre-Christian gods, was said to have been visited by wise men at his birth who brought him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

The same was said by Plato of his teacher, Socrates, in ancient Greece. Christianity is a Pagan sun religion, the worship of which is condemned by Christianity! It is also an astrology religion, the 'evil' of which is condemned by Christianity, not least by the Pope! Beam me up Scotty, it's mad down here. The church hierarchy, of course, know all this. They just don't want you to know. The mystery cult of Mithra spread from Persia to the Roman Empire and at one point this doctrine could be found in almost every part of Europe.

The present site of the Vatican in Rome was a sacred place for the followers of Mithra, and his image and symbols have been found cut into rocks and stone tablets throughout the western provinces of the former Roman domain, including Germany, France and Britain. Christianity and the Roman Church were based on the Persian-Roman Sun god called Mithra (Nimrod), who has an earlier equivalent in India called Mitra. Tammuz or Adonis (Lord), who was revered in Babylonia and Syria, was said to have been born at midnight on December 24th. These were also 'sons' of God.

Horus was the the 'son' of God in Egypt. He was derived from the Babylonian Tammuz and, in turn, provided another blueprint for the later Jesus.

The connections are devastating for the credibility of the Christian Church:

Jesus was the Light of the World. Horus was the Light of the World.

Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the life. Horus said he was the truth, the life.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the 'house of bread'. Horus was born in Annu, the 'place of bread'.

Jesus was the Good Shepherd. Horus was the Good Shepherd.

Seven fishers board a boat with Jesus. Seven people board a boat with Horus.

Jesus was the lamb. Horus was the lamb.

Jesus is identified with a cross. Horus is identified with a cross.

Jesus was baptised at 30. Horus was baptised at 30.

Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary. Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis.

The birth of Jesus was marked by a star. The birth of Horus was marked by a star.

Jesus was the child teacher in the temple. Horus was the child teacher in the temple.

Jesus had 12 disciples. Horus had 12 followers.

Jesus was the Morning Star. Horus was the Morning Star.

Jesus was the Christ. Horus was the Krst.

Jesus was tempted on a mountain by Satan. Horus was tempted on a mountain by Set.23

Jesus is said to be the 'judge of the dead'. He has some competition there.

This was also said of the earlier Nimrod, Khrishna, Buddha, Ormuzd, Osiris, Aeacus and others.

Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Laokiun, Bacchus, Zeus and others.

Jesus is claimed to have performed miracles such as healing the sick and raising people from the dead. So did Khrishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Bochia, Horus, Osiris, Serapis, Marduk, Bacchus, Hermes and others.

Jesus was born of royal blood. So was Buddha, Rama, Fo-hi, Horus, Hercules, Bacchus, Perseus and others.

Jesus was born to a virgin. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Lao-kiun or tsze, Confusius, Horus, Ra, Zoroaster, Prometheus, Perseus, Apollo, Mercury, Baldur, Quetzalcoatl and far too many others to mention.

Jesus will, we are told, be born again. The sky is going to be rather crowded because Khrishna, Vishnu, Buddha, Quetzalcoatl and others, will also be there.

The 'star' at the birth of Jesus is another multideity story and goes back at least to the Babylonian tale of Nimrod who, in a dream, saw a brilliant star rising above the horizon. The soothsayers told him that this foretold the birth of a child who would become a great prince.24

It's all recycling. Jesus is a myth man.

The invented character of Jesus was a Sun god, symbolic of God's 'Sun'... The Light of the World. This very phrase, Light of the World, was used by the Aryan-Phoenicians to symbolize the 'one true god' thousands of years before the alleged birth of Abraham, the quite wrongly named creator of the one-god concept.25 They also symbolized the one true god, the Sun, with the 'one true cross' 26

Lone Ranger

Cum spuneam shi în altã parte, eu, unul, nu cred în coincidentze!

sevastase

Citat din: Lone Ranger din  27 Martie 2008, 15:57:31
Cum spuneam shi în altã parte, eu, unul, nu cred în coincidentze!
Si foarte bine faci..parerea mea este aceeasi : nu exista coincidente. Sa nu te surprinda reactia celor de pe forum. Cand ai de a face cu entitati care au miliarde de ani avans tehnologic si practica la dominat si manipulat civilizatii,plus un iq de 2-10000 fata de al nostru care rar sparge 200, e normalsa fii luat la misto. Ceea ce nu intelegem, luam in deradere. Ca si cum i-ai explica lui cutu cutu din fata blocului ce sunt numerele pare. El se uita la tine cu ochii mari si nu are nici cea mai mica idee de ce sunete scoti....spera ca ii dai de mancare, singurul lui scop in viata. Asa si noi : atunci cand suntem expusi la concepte cu totul nefamiliare care contrazic fundamental ceea " ce stim  :roll:", avem tendinta sa nu bagam in seama, mai rau, sa luam in deradere. Numai ca e o mica problema : gluma e pe seama noastra, si de aceea adopt uneori un ton mai dramatic.

Lone Ranger

Pacat ca "guvizii majoritari" sunt wllligly blind... Eu de ce crezi ca am venit cu citatul din Scrisoarea I a lui Eminescu?

sevastase

Citat din: Lone Ranger din  27 Martie 2008, 16:29:02
Pacat ca "guvizii majoritari" sunt wllligly blind... Eu de ce crezi ca am venit cu citatul din Scrisoarea I a lui Eminescu?
Sa stii ca si eu am tendinta sa imi pierd rabdarea dar caca a ajuta pe cineva sa vada padurea care e obstructionata de copacii din ea, sunt dispus sa indur un sir nesfarsit de ridiculizari si insulte. Eu ii inteleg.

adipop

Citat din: sevastase din  27 Martie 2008, 16:36:57
Sa stii ca si eu am tendinta sa imi pierd rabdarea dar caca a ajuta pe cineva sa vada padurea care e obstructionata de copacii din ea, sunt dispus sa indur un sir nesfarsit de ridiculizari si insulte. Eu ii inteleg.

In astfel de cazuri, cand ceilalti ignoranti care te fac in fel si chip, ai tendinta sa renunti....Nu o faci, pentru ca-ti pare rau sa-i lasi in satrea amorfa in care se complac.
adi

Lone Ranger

Citat din: sevastase din  27 Martie 2008, 16:36:57
Eu NU. Chiar daca respectivii nu sunt de acord cu punctele noastre de vedere, nu au dreptul sa insulte shi sa practice bashcalia de doi lei.

pri3st3ss

Citat din: Lone Ranger din  28 Martie 2008, 15:19:56
Chiar daca respectivii nu sunt de acord cu punctele noastre de vedere, nu au dreptul sa insulte shi sa practice bashcalia de doi lei.

din pacate asta s-a intamplat,se intampla si se va intampla in continuare,exact cum a fost si  in topicul: Studiu comparat al religiilor si credintelor   aici:

http://www.rufon.org/forum/index.php/topic,893.30.html

ce te mai mira?!
Ii invat si ei se indeparteaza,
Ascult si ei se se apropie....
Puterea mea, este tacerea mea.

MrWhite

Am urmarit si eu cu atentie paralelele facute in filmul documentar Zeitgeist. Desigur multe sunt considerate mituri, desi am unele rezerve fata de dubla masura aplicata unor "mituri-legende". De ce unele sunt legende din start si altele nu ? Oricum, sunt deosebit de interesante informatiile de mai sus desi nu chiar cu toate comparatiile sunt de acord, unele au fost gresit intelese. (nu-mi dati la freza, e ceva subiectiv)
   O religie apare, unii o inteleg, altii nu. Au fost si vor fi intotdeauna oameni care au convingerea ca o mistica poate fi inteleasa doar la nivel intelectual. Eu zic sa nu uitam esentialul, de exemplu in scurtul film de aici. Va rog sa aveti rabdarea sa-l urmariti pana la sfarsit. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOGXdLoNl2w

Pot exista mari diferente intre pura teorie si practica. Acolo sus orice concepte cunoscute de noi isi pierd sensul si/sau valoarea.

Sper sa imi pice in mana si sa pot pune pe forum un manuscris aflat undeva in biserica ortodoxa (!),foarte vechi, in care se vorbeste de mai multe lumi atat in plan orizontal (universul cunoscut de noi), cat si in plan vertical(n+ x dimensiuni).

StarDust

Citat din: MrWhite din  01 Aprilie 2008, 16:16:12
  Sper sa imi pice in mana si sa pot pune pe forum un manuscris aflat undeva in biserica ortodoxa (!),foarte vechi, in care se vorbeste de mai multe lumi atat in plan orizontal (universul cunoscut de noi), cat si in plan vertical(n+ x dimensiuni).

Ar fi excelent! Astept cu interes!
Cele bune!
În credinta au murit toti acestia, fara sa fi capatat lucrurile fagaduite, ci  doar le-au vazut si le-au urat de bine de departe, marturisind ca sunt straini si calatori pe pamînt.  Evrei 11:13-16

antoniu

Citat din: sevastase din  27 Martie 2008, 16:21:39
Si foarte bine faci..parerea mea este aceeasi : nu exista coincidente. Sa nu te surprinda reactia celor de pe forum. Cand ai de a face cu entitati care au miliarde de ani avans tehnologic si practica la dominat si manipulat civilizatii,plus un iq de 2-10000 fata de al nostru care rar sparge 200, e normalsa fii luat la misto. Ceea ce nu intelegem, luam in deradere. Ca si cum i-ai explica lui cutu cutu din fata blocului ce sunt numerele pare. El se uita la tine cu ochii mari si nu are nici cea mai mica idee de ce sunete scoti....spera ca ii dai de mancare, singurul lui scop in viata. Asa si noi : atunci cand suntem expusi la concepte cu totul nefamiliare care contrazic fundamental ceea " ce stim  :roll:", avem tendinta sa nu bagam in seama, mai rau, sa luam in deradere. Numai ca e o mica problema : gluma e pe seama noastra, si de aceea adopt uneori un ton mai dramatic.
bine nu crezi in coincidente dar in sincronicitate.../...ce zici de cei 9 atractori?