Ştiri:

Forumul RUFOn este din nou funcțional după ce a primit un upgrade important de software și rulează acum pe un server nou.

Main Menu

“The Vatican’s Holocaust”

Creat de Ronin, 11 Aprilie 2008, 16:27:26

« precedentul - următorul »

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Ronin

"The Vatican's Holocaust"

((NOTE:  All emphasis throughout this newsletter, unless otherwise noted, is by the editor of "Tackling the Tough Topics (TTT)".  Some issues of my TTT newsletters and my "Examining the Tough Issues (ETI)" newsletters can be read on the following three Internet web sites:
www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net, www.calltodecision.com, & www.libertytothecaptives.net. (The last site has a link to the first site.))

WARNING: This issue of the TTT newsletter may seriously "disturb" some folks' "comfort zones".  However, TRUTH is more important than any of our "comfort zones". 

DEDICATION: This issue of the TTT newsletter is dedicated to all those who are exposing evil, corruption, and tyranny wherever and whenever they occur – whether in the government or in the "Church" (to include any Church's false doctrines)!  (Please see Ephesians 5:11.)

IMPORTANT NOTE #1:  I (the editor of the ETI & TTT newsletters) am not a Roman Catholic; I also most definitely am not anti-Roman Catholic as far as individual Roman Catholics go.  My dad and 90% of my relatives are Roman Catholic; my best friend is Roman Catholic; and the majority of my friends are Roman Catholic.  I am, however, against the top levels of secret societies (from the hierarchy of the Jesuit Order to the hierarchy of Freemasonry).  This is because these secret societies control the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church (through the Jesuit Order and P2 Masonry), and have often used this hierarchical system for evil purposes, such as Inquisition, 'holy' crusades, and religious genocide.  The hierarchical system of the Roman Catholic Church is used quite efficiently by secret societies to not only keep over one billion Catholics in line, but also to gather intelligence, to infiltrate governments (through its Knights of Malta, "temporal coadjutors", etc.), to infiltrate non-Catholic Christian denominations, etc.  These secret societies also control the leadership of most of the larger, non-Catholic, Christian denominations.  I am also against any religious hierarchy that tries to place itself equal to or above the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God – or equal to or above God's Holy Word (i.e., the Holy Bible) and His Ten Commandments!

IMPORTANT NOTE #2:  We can no longer afford to REMAIN SILENT on critical issues for fear of offending any particular group – in this case, Roman Catholics.  Please carefully consider this quote by author Dave Hunt: "We are told to love one another as Christ has loved us.  Pop psychology trivializes that command by equating it with a 'positive' attitude.  Forgotten is the first duty of love: to speak the truth (Ephesians 4:15).  Real love does not flatter or soothe when correction is needed but [rather] points out the error which is blinding and harming the loved one.  Christ said, 'As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous, therefore, and repent' (Revelation 3:19).  Instead, the idea is now current that love excludes rebuke, ignores the truth, and seeks unity at any price.  Only disaster can result."

Why Am I Writing More & More About Roman Catholicism?

This editor of the ETI and TTT newsletters has been writing more on the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy, and especially its Jesuit Order, in recent newsletters because I keep uncovering more and more about the deep hatred that the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has for independent Bible-believing Christians, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, and Jews.  We Americans have, for the most part, been largely ignorant of the well-documented history of the Roman Catholic Church in conducting brutal religious genocide (via Inquisition, 'holy' wars, and 'holy' crusades) against all the afore-mentioned groups. ((Please see my TTT newsletters entitled "Death by Government and Death by Church", "Bloody Hands & Wicked Hearts", and "Deceitful Revisers and Editors of History" on the following Internet web sites: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net and www.calltodecision.com (click on the "Tackling the Tough Topics" 'box' in the left-hand column of their home page.)) Sadly, many Americans believe the "ecumenical rhetoric" of the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy – i.e., that she has "changed her ways" and now loves all the "separated brethren".  However, my study of the Papacy shows me that this is just a RUSE [i.e., a "stratagem" – per Webster's Dictionary: "any trick or scheme for achieving some purpose"].  The "purpose" is to bring all non-Catholic Christian denominations under the "umbrella" [i.e., control] of the Papacy!

Yes, the Papacy, despite its "ecumenical rhetoric", has not changed a bit over the many centuries in the following categories:

•   Its deep hatred of Jews, all independent Bible-believing non-Catholic Christians, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians (as recently as the 1940s we find the Roman Catholic Ustashi militia in Croatia, led and urged on by Franciscan priests, monks, and friars, slaughtering from 600,000 to one million Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children – many of the victims being first brutally tortured);
•   Its long-held dream to bring all non-Catholic Christians under its monopolistic, totalitarian, ecclesiastical control;
•   Its long-held dream to head up a totalitarian one-world religious organization; and,
•   Its long-held dream to bring all world leaders – especially those in "Christian" countries – under the temporal power of the pope. (That is, the Papacy would be the top player and "controller" in a one-world government – just like it was the top player and "controller" on the European continent for many centuries!  Kings indeed bowed before popes.)

Indeed, power – absolute power – has long been the "game" at the Vatican.  History has recorded the Vatican's deep hatred for religious liberty and freedom of conscience.  The U.S. Constitution, with it "Bill of Rights" guaranteeing such liberties, has long been hated by the Vatican. (For a good example of this, please read the Syllabus of Errors issued in 1864 by Pope Pius IX.)  I have heard that there is an acronym in use by some Knights of Columbus in America.  This acronym is "M.A.C.": "Make America Catholic".  America is the last "roadblock" in the way of the Vatican and the rest of the globalist rich and power elite in their dreams for one-world government and one-world religion.  Is America scheduled for a religious genocide – another Inquisition – as occurred in the 1940s in Croatia?   I believe the danger is very real and possibly quite imminent – and that is why I have been writing more and more about the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy, its long-held dreams of world domination, its love of Fascist regimes, and its well-documented history of torture and religious genocide!

DEFINITIONS:

"Poglavnik" – A word of Slavic origin used by some writers to describe the "supreme leader" in the Fascist State of Croatia during World War II (i.e., Ante Pavelic) – it carries the same meaning as the German word "fuehrer".

"Ustashi" – The Roman Catholic militia (and later army) in the Fascist State of Croatia during World War II – "Catholic Actionists".

I. INTRODUCTION

I have briefly covered the topic of the Vatican's Holocaust in Fascist Croatia during World War II in a number of previous newsletters, such as "Death by Government and Death by Church" and "Bloody Hands & Wicked Hearts".  However, since the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has not changed its genocidal ways, I felt that it was time to cover the Vatican's Holocaust in Croatia in more detail, and in a TTT newsletter dedicated specifically to that topic.

There would be no need to write this newsletter if Roman Catholic religious genocide was limited only to the 12th century or even farther back in history.  Unfortunately, Roman Catholic authorities in Fascist Croatia – with the blessings of the Vatican – planned and carried out a brutal religious genocide in the 20th century – in the 1940s!  Despite all its ecumenical rhetoric, the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has NOT really changed!

The quotations that follow in the next section will show that the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has had a great propensity for torturing, butchering, and slaughtering innocent people for many centuries.  This hierarchical system of "religion" lends itself to ecclesiastical tyranny, torture, assassination, mayhem, and mass murder – because it will do anything and everything – no matter how evil and horrible – to maintain its existence, its wealth, its power on the geopolitical scene, and its control over its adherents!  Indeed, as author Dave Hunt puts it so well: "There is no doubt that the claim of [papal] infallibility further encourages the despotism which is already so much a part of the papacy.  Despotism in turn leads to contempt for truth because the despot's power over others must be maintained at all cost."

II. HERE ARE SOME RELEVANT QUOTES (that reveal the Vatican's great propensity for torturing, butchering, and slaughtering innocent people):

"What has turned my soul against Roman [Catholic] abuse of power is the way in which it has tortured and burned such saints of God as Joan of Arc, hundreds of the Albigensian martyrs in France in the 12th century, the Knights Templar, John Huss [Czech Jan Hus], the Dominican Savonarola, the Dominican Giordano Bruno, [and] the Anglican bishops Cranmer, Ridley, and Latimer.  The Inquisition has promoted at least two wholesale massacres:  thousands of Protestant Waldensians in northern Italy, and thousands of Protestant Huguenots by the massacre of St. Bartholomew in France.  More than 30,000 of the most cultured Protestants of France were put to the sword on the night of St. Bartholomew, August 24, 1572.  At the news [of this brutal, bloody massacre], the Pope had cannons fired, proclaimed a jubilee, ordered a Te Deum of thanksgiving to be sung, and struck a special medal to commemorate the glorious 'victory'." – Charles A. Bolton (Ex-Roman Catholic priest)

"Disregarding the maxims and the spirit of the Gospel, the papal Church, arming herself with the power of the sword, vexed the Church of God and wasted it for centuries, a period most appropriately termed in history, the 'dark ages'.  The kings of the earth gave their power to the Beast." – John Foxe (or, Fox) (1516-1587; Author of Foxe's Book of Martyrs)

"When confronted with 'heresy', she [i.e., the Roman Catholic Church] does not content herself with persuasion, arguments of an intellectual and moral order appear to her insufficient, and she has recourse to force, to corporal punishment, [and] to torture."
   H.M.A. Baudrillart (Rector of the Catholic Institute of Paris)

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The Roman Catholic Church has never hesitated to use the most brutal force to crush her "enemies" – either real or perceived.  Torture, Inquisition, 'holy' crusades, and religious genocide have been a "regular diet" of the Roman Catholic Church throughout its history!))

"The desire for worldly power began to manifest itself in the Church, on a broad scale, in the 4th century, when the Roman Empire ceased its persecutions, and made Christianity its State religion.  The spirit of Imperial Rome passed into the Church.  The Church gradually developed itself into the pattern of the Empire it had conquered.
   [Imperial] Rome fell.  But Rome came to life again, as a world power, in the name of the Church.  The popes of Rome were the heirs and successors of the Caesars of Rome.  The Vatican is [located] where the Palace of the Caesars was.  The [Roman Catholic] popes have claimed all the authority the Caesars claimed, and more.  The Papal Palace, throughout the centuries, has been among the most luxurious in all the world.  Popes have lived in pomp and splendor unsurpassed by earthly kings.  In no place on earth is there more ostentatious pageantry and show of magnificence than at the coronation of a pope.
   ...The horrors of the Inquisition, ordered and maintained by the popes, over a period of 500 years, in which unnumbered millions were tortured and burned, constitute the most brutal, beastly and devilish picture in all history.
   ...The city of Rome, first pagan, then papal, has been the dominating power of the world for two thousand years (200 B.C. to A.D. 1800).
   ...It is inconceivable that any ecclesiastical organization, in its mania for power, could have distorted and desecrated and corrupted, for its own exaltation, the beautiful and holy religion of Jesus [Christ]."
Henry H. Halley (Author of the Pocket Bible Handbook)

"These religious crusades [carried out by armies dispatched by order of the Vatican] and [accompanying] genocide (frequently in the form of State-Church genocide) were often directed at innocent peasants and farmers (e.g., Albigenses, Waldenses, French Huguenots, etc.) whose only 'crimes' were placing the Bible in higher authority than the pope, and refusing to recognize papal authority.  These innocent people were falsely called 'heretics' [by the Roman Catholic hierarchy].  Papal armies were raised (often using murderers, rapists, etc., who had been released from prisons) and sent to exterminate entire villages and regions." (July 13, 2005)
   Darryl Eberhart (Editor of "Tackling the Tough Topics")

"History records the appalling story of suffering and martyrdom endured by untold millions across the centuries at the hand of the PAPAL MACHINE."
   Wilson Ewin (Canadian Christian writer & author)

"History estimates that over one hundred million people lost their lives during that time of [Papal] Roman tyranny.  Is it any wonder that God graphically describes this onslaught of [Papal] Rome as her being 'drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus', and calls her the 'Beast'?"
   John Daniel (Author of the book The Grand Design Exposed)

"Roman Catholicism was born in blood, has wallowed in blood, has quenched its thirst in blood, and it is in letters of blood that its true history is written." (1940)
   Baron DePonnat (French statesman)

"And of all plagues with which mankind are cursed,
   Ecclesiastic tyranny is the worst."
   Daniel DeFoe (1660-1731; English writer)

"We [i.e., the Roman Catholic Church] will declare a holy war [against evangelicals in Brazil]; don't doubt it.  The [Roman] Catholic Church has a ponderous structure, but when we move we will smash anyone beneath us." – Roman Catholic Bishop Bohn
(Statement at the 31st National Conference of the Bishops of Brazil; "Charisma", May 1994)

"Persecution of non-Catholics in Catholic-controlled countries should warn Americans as to what will happen here [in America] if the pope ever gains full control of this country.  Rome never changes." – Raywood Frazier (March 16, 1960)

III. THE VATICAN'S HOLOCAUST IN CROATIA DURING WORLD WAR II

Let us open this section with some relevant quotes (plus a few editorial comments) concerning this brutal religious genocide carried out by the Roman Catholic Church in Croatia in the 1940s:

"This [Ed. Note: her booklet "Ravening Wolves"] is the record of torture and murder committed in Europe in 1941-1945 by an army of [Roman] Catholic Actionists known as the Ustashi, led by monks and priests, and even participated in by nuns.  The [innocent Serb Orthodox Christian] victims suffered and died in the cause of liberty and freedom of conscience.  The least we can do is to read the record of their sufferings and keep in mind that it happened, not in the dark ages, but in our ENLIGHTENED [Ed. Note: emphasis in original] generation.  Ustashi is another name for Catholic Action."
   Monica Farrell (Author of the booklet "Ravening Wolves")

"A good Ustashi [Ed. Note: a member of the Roman Catholic militia (and later the army) in Croatia] is one who can use a knife to cut a child from the womb of its mother."
   Ante Pavelic (Roman Catholic; Croatian Fuehrer during World War II; an alternate spelling of his name is Pavelitch)

"Today it is no longer a sin to kill a child of seven, should such a child be opposed to our movement of the [Roman Catholic] Ustashi [militia – and later the army]."
   Croatian Roman Catholic priest Juric (Quote taken from Jack T. Chick's book Smokescreens; page 29)

"The Jesuits, in control of [Adolph] Hitler's occultic and homosexual Third Reich..., installed puppet dictators throughout Europe.  They were:

•   Bavarian Germany and the Third Reich – [Adolph] Hitler [born-died: 1889-1945]
•   Italy – [Benito] Mussolini [born-died: 1883-1945]
•   'Vichy' France – [Henri Philippe] Petain [born-died: 1856-1951]
•   Spain –  [Francisco] Franco
•   Austria – Seyss-Inquart
•   Poland – Frank
•   Slovakia – [Jesuit] Priest Tiso
•   Croatia – [Ante] Pavelitch ((Ed. Note: alternate spelling: Pavelic))
•   Belgium – Degrelle.

All these Roman Catholic, Jesuit-controlled, Jew-hating dictators were loyal to the greatest war criminal of all, Papal Caesar Pius XII and his master, Jesuit [Superior] General Wlodimir Ledochowski." – Eric Jon Phelps (Author of Vatican Assassins)

"[Roman] Catholic religious orders gave total and continuous support to the [Roman Catholic] Ustashi [militia – and later the army].  Before the establishment of the Independent State of Croatia (1941) their convents were hiding places for the Ustashi terrorists, [where they] concealed Ustashi presses, and were depositories of Ustashi subversive literature and even of hand grenades, guns and dynamite.
   The Ustashi carried out their [pre-World War II terrorist] activities screened by members of [Roman Catholic] religious orders, male and female.  Nuns prepared uniforms, emblems and medical equipment for Ustashi detachments."
   Avro Manhattan (The Vatican's Holocaust; page 99)

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: The hiding of terrorists and revolutionaries – and their arms and ammunition – in Roman Catholic convents and monasteries has occurred frequently throughout history, and on a number of continents!  Could it happen here in America?))

"The [Roman] Catholic priests [in Croatia in the 1940s] changed their robes for the uniforms of the dreaded [Roman Catholic] Ustashi [militia – and later the army] killer squads, and led the most barbaric, brutal raids upon those [Serb Orthodox Christian] people, and practiced satanic torture never before known in this century.  We are not talking about 800 years ago.  We are talking 1940." – Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 25)

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Many of the Ustashi leaders and advisers were Franciscan priests, monks, and friars.  Some of the top "advisers to the military" were Jesuit prelates, such as Monsignor Aloysius Stepinac (the Archbishop of Zagreb) and Monsignor Ivan Saric (the Archbishop of Sarajevo).))

"Most of [Fascist] Croatia's Catholic clergy were fanatically behind [Croatian poglavnik/fuehrer Ante] Pavelic and his unbelievably evil regime.  Medals were even given by Pavelic to nuns and priests, thus betraying the fact that many of them played active roles alongside the Ustashi military.  Franciscan monks in particular joined Ustashi battalions."
   Dave Hunt (A Woman Rides the Beast; page 301)

"Once [Croatian fuehrer Ante] Pavelic took power, [Jesuit] Archbishop [Aloysius] Stepinac issued a Pastoral Letter ordering the Croatian clergy to support the new Ustasha State.  The involvement of [Roman] Catholic clergy either in active participation or in blessing the Ustashi-run holocaust is well documented.  One Franciscan monk, Miroslav Filipovic, headed the Jasenovac concentration camp for two years, during which time he directed the extermination of no less than 100,000 victims, mostly Serbian Orthodox.  [Jesuit] Archbishop Stepinac headed the committee which was responsible for forcible 'conversions' to Roman Catholicism under threat of death – and was also the Supreme Military Apostolic Vicar of the Ustashi Army, which effected the slaughter of those who failed to convert [to Roman Catholicism].  [The Jesuit Archbishop] Stepinac was known as the 'father-confessor' to the Ustashi, and continually bestowed the blessing of Holy Mother Church upon its members and actions." – Dave Hunt (A Woman Rides the Beast; page 302)

"...[Orthodox Christian] Serbians...were marked for death in Yugoslavia [Ed. Note: more specifically, in the Roman Catholic Fascist Croatian State].  They were given one choice: to convert to [Roman] Catholicism, or die." – Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 24)

"The non-Catholic population of [Roman] Catholic Croatia [Ed. Note: almost all the non-Catholics were Serb Orthodox Christians]...were given two basic alternatives: conversion [to Roman Catholicism] or death.  Their [Orthodox Christian] church buildings were closed; parish documents [were] destroyed; ecclesiastical buildings [were] burned down; [and] Orthodox [Christian] worshippers very often were arrested inside their own churches, and kept there or in local halls while awaiting their fate: forced conversion, concentration camps or execution.  Their survival, more often than not, depended upon the whim of the Ustashi Commandants and of the [Roman] Catholic Padres (priests) accompanying them."
   Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 25)

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Is this what non-Catholic Americans will be facing when America soon comes under complete totalitarian Roman Catholic rule in an American Fascist super-Police State?  It is reported that there are 10 Jesuit Provincials assigned to the USA – and America is divided into 10 FEMA regions.  Is this just a "coincidence"?))

"Ante Pavelic, as poglavnik (Fuehrer) or the [Roman Catholic Fascist] nation of Croatia, and Stejpan Hefer, as governor-general of Baranja County, assured their places in history atop the mutilated bodies of nearly a million victims...
   Both were middle-aged Roman Catholics...members of [the Yugoslavian] Parliament [and] participated in the genocide of their countrymen, in murders carried out with sadism that would shock even their Nazi allies [and] both would escape [after the war] to Argentina [via the Vatican Ratlines] to resurrect their movement in exile."
   Scott and Jon Lee Anderson, Inside the League (Quote taken from Dave Hunt's book A Woman Rides the Beast; page 296)

"Mass murders [Ed. Note: of Serb Orthodox Christians] were supplemented by the massacres of individuals.  The Ustashi very often used the most primitive weapons, such as forks, spades, hammers and saws, to torture their victims prior to their execution.  They broke their legs, pulled off their skin and beards, [and] blinded them by cutting their eyes with knives and even tearing them from their sockets."
   Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 29)

"They did not spare women or children.  ...Nazi occupational troops discovered children who had been impaled upon stakes by the Ustashi, their little members distorted with pain.  Catholic priests advocated the killing of children."
   Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 29)

"Unlike the Germans [Ed. Note: more specifically, the Nazi SS], who were interested only in the quickest and most efficient means of mass extermination, the [Croatian Roman] Catholic Ustashi, with priests and bishops participating and giving their blessing, took great pleasure from 'torturing before killing.  Most of their victims were not shot but were strangled, drowned, burned, or stabbed to death.  Serbs were herded into Orthodox churches by the [Roman Catholic] Ustashi [as the [Roman Catholic] crusaders had done with Jews in an earlier age], who then barred the doors and torched the timbers'."
   Dave Hunt (A Woman Rides the Beast; page 303; quoting Scott and Jon Lee Anderson, Inside the League, for the last part of the above quotation)

"Estimates of the number of victims [of the Vatican's Holocaust in Croatia in the 1940s] exceed a million.  This is probably a realistic figure.  Yugoslavia in its war crimes trials estimated that from 700,000 to 900,000 victims were 'tortured and put to death...[in] the two dozen concentration camps' within Croatia, and tens of thousands never reached the camps.  Many were Jews, but most were Serbians of Orthodox faith who were give the choice of conversion to Roman Catholicism or death.
   Both in Yugoslavia and the Ukraine, Roman Catholic priests, bishops, and cardinals, with the full knowledge of the Vatican, participated in and gave their blessing to some of the bloodiest and most barbaric massacres of the war, aimed at giving Roman Catholicism control of these regions."
   Dave Hunt (A Woman Rides the Beast; pages 303 and 304)

"This [Ed. Note: Roman Catholic genocide against the Serb Orthodox Christians in Croatia in the 1940s] happened in our generation...  This [religious genocide] is an example of the unleashed rage of the Vatican.  I once read that 'Rome [i.e., the Roman Catholic Church] when in the minority is as gentle as a lamb; when in equality is as clever as a fox; and when in the majority is as fierce as a tiger'.  I believe that this is an accurate description."
   Jack T. Chick (Smokescreens; page 32)

"...Here [in Croatia in the 1940s] the [Roman] Catholic Church [erected] a State in complete accord with all her tenets.  The result was a monster standing upon the armed might of twin totalitarianisms:  the totalitarianism of a ruthless Fascist State and the totalitarianism of [Roman] Catholicism...
   What gives to such a creature of Vatican diplomacy its peculiar importance is that here we have an example of the Catholic Church's implementing all her principles, unhampered by opposition, or by fear of world opinion.
   The uniqueness of the Independent Catholic State of Croatia lies precisely in this: that it provided a model, in miniature, of what the Catholic Church, had she the power, would like to see in the West and, indeed, everywhere.  As such it should be carefully scrutinized.  For its significance...is of the greatest import to all the freedom-loving peoples of the world."
Avro Manhattan (From his book The Vatican's Holocaust)

Croatian dictator Ante Pavelic had the full backing of the Roman Catholic Church's hierarchy.  The Roman Catholic Ustashi, under the command of Pavelic and Roman Catholic prelates, slaughtered from between 600,000 to one million innocent Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children in the 1940s in Croatia.  Children were impaled on stakes; women and young girls were ravished and then brutally murdered; Serb Orthodox priests were crucified to wooden doors; eyes were gouged out and used for necklaces; and many other acts of savagery and torture were carried out against Serb Orthodox Christians!  Many of the Ustashi militia commanders and concentration camp commandants were Franciscan priests, monks, and friars!  Photos of this butchery (religious genocide), the names of the Ustashi leaders (to include Catholic clergymen), etc., can all be found in Avro Manhattan's book The Vatican's Holocaust.

This issue of the TTT newsletter only "scratched the surface" of this vicious Roman Catholic religious genocide against Serb Orthodox Christians during World War II.  I have deliberately not included some quotations that revealed even worse tortures that were inflicted upon the Serb Orthodox Christians, which included the brutal torture of women and young girls!

IV. FINAL QUOTES

"Truth is violated by falsehood, but it is outraged by silence."
   Henri-Frederic Amiel (1821-1881; Swiss writer and philosopher)

"When freedom is at stake, silence is not golden – it is yellow [i.e., cowardly]."
   Tom Anderson (Writer)

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
   Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

((Ed. Comment to the preceding three quotes: How can anyone – whether Catholic or non-Catholic – whitewash, cover up, or remain silent about this vicious religious genocide where Roman Catholic clergymen, who claim to represent Christ, led and participated in the torture and slaughter of from 600,000 to one million innocent Serb Orthodox Christian men, women, elderly, and children?  Don't we realize that history often repeats itself?))

"Men and women become accomplices to those evils they fail to oppose."
   (Author unknown to this editor)

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
   Edmund Burke (1729-1797; British orator, author, and statesman)

"Evil too often reigns by default – lack of opposition."
   John Alan Coey (1950-1975; American citizen killed-in-action while serving in the Rhodesian Light Infantry as a combat medic; a true Christian gentleman and soldier)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty.  They have instigated most of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general; served in the Continental Army under General George Washington)

"During a sermon in 1850, [Roman Catholic] Archbishop John Hughes of New York, the nation's leading Vatican spokesman, acknowledged that a conspiracy to subjugate free America did exist after all.  The Catholic press was ecstatic.  An excerpt from 'Shepherd of the Valley', the official journal of the [Roman Catholic] Bishop of St. Louis, declared, 'If Catholics ever gain a sufficient numerical majority in this country, religious freedom is at an end.  So our enemies say, so we believe.'  [Catholic Archbishop] Hughes' own paper, the 'New York Freeman' brazenly announced, 'No man has a right to choose his religion.'"
   Dr. William P. Grady

((Ed. Comment to the preceding quote: Might the massive Roman Catholic illegal immigration coming across our southern border with Mexico be part of the above-referenced plan "to subjugate free America".  Is the plan designed so that Roman Catholics will "gain a sufficient numerical majority in this country" in order to put an end to religious freedom?

"During this Congress [of Verona, Italy in 1822], it was decided that America would be the target of Jesuit emissaries and that America was to be destroyed at all costs.  Every principle of the [U.S.] Constitution was to be dissolved and new Jesuitical principles were to be put into place in order to exalt the Papacy to dominion in America."
   Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)

"For over 200 years, the goal [of the Jesuits] has been the complete destruction of the United States Constitution. 
   ...In the religious arena, the goal of the Jesuits is to wipe out any trace of Protestantism and other religions, and to restore worldwide domination by the pope." – Bill Hughes

"The State has not the right to leave every man free to embrace whatever religion he should deem true.
   ...The [Roman Catholic] Church has the right to require that the Catholic religion shall be the religion of the State, to the exclusion of all others.
   ...Cursed be those who assert liberty of conscience and of worship and such that maintain that the [Roman Catholic] Church may not employ force."
   The Syllabus of Pope Pius IX (December 1864)

"This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.  We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons."
   Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

"Let America again be forewarned as to Rome's intention 'to make America Catholic'."
   Larry Harrison (Publisher)

V. CONCLUSIONS & FINAL THOUGHTS

Those last seven quotations in the preceding section should shake all Americans – whether Catholic or non-Catholic – out of their apathy and complacency.  The destruction of "free" America has been planned for over a century – and the Vatican and its Jesuits are the major players involved in planning this destruction of the American Constitutional Republic!

Indeed, at the Vatican's urging and with its blessing, European monarchs met at the Congress of Vienna (in Austria) in 1814-15 and at Verona (Italy) in 1822 to lay plans for the destruction of America – because the Vatican and these European monarchs feared that there was a great danger that such "pestilences" as "religious freedom" and "representative government" might infect the various nations of Europe as long as the American Constitutional Republic continued to exist!

I would like to here repeat an earlier "editorial comment" I made to an earlier quotation in this newsletter:  "Is this [i.e., a Roman Catholic Croatian-Fascist-style religious genocide] what non-Catholic Americans will be facing when America soon comes under complete totalitarian Roman Catholic rule in an American Fascist super-Police State?  It is reported that there are 10 Jesuit Provincials assigned to the USA – and America is divided into 10 FEMA regions.  Is this just a 'coincidence'?"  No, dear reader, I highly doubt that this is just a "coincidence".  The destruction of the American Constitutional Republic, with its freedoms of religion and conscience, has long been planned – and one of the main movers behind this planned destruction has been, and remains, the Vatican and its Jesuit Order!

Dear reader, I know that this type of information is a great disturber of comfort zones.  We do not like to think about genocide, mass murder, and torture.  However, we had all better do some serious investigation of our own into this serious topic.  And that brings us to the final section, where some resources will be listed for further investigation of the Vatican, its Jesuits, and its history of torture and religious genocide.

VI. WHAT CAN WE DO?

1. If you think that this issue of the TTT newsletter contains important information, then please make copies of it and give them away free-of-charge to others.

2. Please visit the following two Internet web sites: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net and www.calltodecision.com (click on the "Tackling the Tough Topics" 'box' in the left-hand column of their 'home page'), and please read the below-listed TTT newsletters:

•   "Death by Government and Death by Church"
•   "Bloody Hands & Wicked Hearts"
•   "Deceitful Revisers and Editors of History"
•   "The Real Controllers of the USA"
•    "Fifth Columnists, Trojan Horses, and Dual Loyalties" (and)
•   "The Conspiracy: Making It Appear 'Jewish'"

You might also want to read the four TTT newsletters that I wrote concerning the Jesuit Order: "The Jesuits – Parts I through IV".  Likewise, if you would like to learn about Vatican involvement in World War I, World War II, and the Vietnam War, then please read the TTT newsletters entitled "World War I", "World War II", and "The Vietnam War".

3. Here are two more Internet web sites with information about the Vatican and its Jesuits:
•   www.vaticanassassins.org (web site of Eric Jon Phelps, author of Vatican Assassins)
•   www.vaticandesignexposed.com (web site of John Daniel, author of The Grand Design Exposed)

4. Here are some good books for further research:

a. Books written primarily about the Vatican's religious genocide in Croatia in the 1940s, or which have an important chapter on that religious genocide:

(1) The Vatican's Holocaust by Avro Manhattan; 236 pages; 1986; Publisher: Ozark Books;  $9.95 postpaid: This book deals with the Roman Catholic clergy-led genocide against Serb Orthodox Christian peasants and farmers in Croatia during World War II, and includes photographs of both the victims and perpetrators of this barbaric genocide.  To order a copy, please make check or money order payable to "Ozark Book Publishers", and mail it to: Ozark Book Publishers // P.O. Box 3703 // Springfield, MO 65808.

(2) Smokescreens by Jack Chick; 95 pages; 1983; Publisher: Chick Publications; ISBN 0-937958-14-X; $6.75 postpaid:  This book has an excellent chapter entitled "A 20th Century Inquisition" that exposes the horrors of the Vatican's Holocaust in Croatia during World War II, and includes photographs of both the victims and perpetrators of this barbaric genocide.  It also has a chapter dealing with other mass murders and massacres carried out on the orders of the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church. To order, make check or money order payable to "Chick Publications" and mail it to:  Chick Publications // P.O. Box 3500 // Ontario, CA 91761-1019.  For credit card orders, please call 1-909-987-0771.

(3) A Woman Rides the Beast by Dave Hunt; 550 pages; 1994; Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; ISBN 1-56507-199-9:  This book is $16.20 postpaid.  It has chapters on the Croatian Holocaust of World War II; the Vatican Ratlines that helped Nazi and Fascist war criminals escape punishment at the end of World War II; and much more.  To order, make check or money order payable to "Chick Publications" and mail it to:  Chick Publications // P.O. Box 3500 // Ontario, CA 91761-1019.  For credit card orders, please call 1-909-987-0771.

(4) The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris; 206 pages; Publisher: Chick Publications; ISBN 0-937958-10-7; $10.75 postpaid:  This book covers the history of the Jesuit Order from its founding in 1534 through World War II.  The author exposes the Jesuit-controlled Vatican's involvement in world politics, intrigues, and the fomenting of wars.  To order, make check or money order payable to "Chick Publications" and mail it to: Chick Publications // P.O. Box 3500 // Ontario, CA 91761-1019.  To order by credit card, please call 1-909-987-0771.

b. Books dealing with Jesuit assassinations, fomenting of wars and revolutions, etc.:

(1) Jesuit Plots from Elizabethan to Modern Times by Albert Close (with an additional chapter by Dr. Clive Gillis); 194 pages; Publisher: Protestant Truth Society; $9.95 postpaid: This book exposes the numerous Jesuit plots against the British people – their attempts to assassinate Queen Elizabeth I of England and King James I of England; their attempts to foment revolution and civil war; their infiltration of the British government; etc.  To order a copy via credit card, please call toll-free 1-800-631-8220. Or, you may make check or money order payable to "The Conversion Center, Inc." and mail it to: The Conversion Center // P.O. Box 265 // Carthage, NC 28327-0265.

(2) Rome's Responsibility for the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by Thomas M. Harris AND The Suppressed Truth about the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by Burke McCarty (Two books in one volume); 270 pages; available through Ozark Books; $14.00 postpaid: Here are two books that provide proof of Jesuit involvement in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln.  To order a copy, please make check or money order payable to "Ozark Book Publishers", and mail it to: Ozark Book Publishers // P.O. Box 3703 // Springfield, MO 65808.

(3) The Enemy Unmasked by Bill Hughes; 160 pages; 2004; Publisher: Truth Triumphant; $5 postpaid: This book exposes the Jesuit Order, the Illuminati, and treasonous activities during America's history.  To order, please make check or money order payable to "Truth Triumphant" and mail it to:  Truth Triumphant // P.O. Box 1417 // Eustis, FL 32727-1417.

(4) The Secret Terrorists by Bill Hughes; 150 pages; 2002; Publisher: Truth Triumphant; $5 postpaid:  This book deals with the assassination of a number of U.S. presidents (Harrison, Taylor, Buchanan, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, and JFK), and exposes those who had the motive for assassinating these men.  It also reveals some fascinating facts about the sinister activities of the Jesuit Order.  To order, please make check or money order payable to "Truth Triumphant" and mail it to:  Truth Triumphant // P.O. Box 1417 // Eustis, FL 32727-1417.

(5) The Grand Design Exposed by John Daniel; 411 pages; 1999; Publisher: CHJ Publishing; ISBN 0-927022-41-9; $20 postpaid:  This book is a well-documented exposé about Jesuit control of Freemasonry.  It also fills in many "historical gaps" concerning the sinister activities of the Jesuit Order. This book provides evidence of some heavy-duty Jesuit involvement in fomenting the bloody French Revolution (1789-1799). (This book also deals with some very important aspects of Bible prophecy!) To order a copy, please make check or money order payable to "American Sentry Books" and mail it to: American Sentry Books // P.O. Box 14 // Crawley, WV 24931. ((If you have any questions on bulk orders, please call 1-304-392-6155.))

(6) 50 Years in the Church of Rome by Charles Chiniquy; 366 pages; 1985; Publisher: Chick Publications; ISBN 0-937958-21-2; $15.75 postpaid: This is the life story of Pastor Charles Chiniquy, who was for twenty-five years a priest in the Roman Catholic Church.  This courageous priest spoke out against alcoholism and other abuses within the Catholic priesthood.  He was rewarded for his efforts by being persecuted by his own Church – and, eventually, was "framed" for a crime he did not commit.  A young lawyer named Abraham Lincoln successfully defended Chiniquy, largely in part due to a lady recanting an accusation that a Catholic prelate had put her up to!  Chiniquy became friends with Lincoln, and met with him in the Oval Office.  Charles Chiniquy gives proof in his book that the Vatican and her Jesuits were responsible for the assassination of President Lincoln.  This book also includes Chiniquy's observations of the confessional box and the abuses that occurred therein, as well as his experiences while a Roman Catholic priest.  To order, make check or money order payable to "Chick Publications" and mail it to: Chick Publications // P.O. Box 3500 // Ontario, CA 91761-1019.  For credit card orders, please call 1-909-987-0771.

"Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? Or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" (Psalm 94:16)

http://ordinulnegru.blogspot.com/
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.

Florin Croitoru

Cam greu de înþeles .Prefer limba românã.Poate puneþi o traducere.

antoniu

nu ai sa vezi nici o traducere ,ca baietii de cand posteaza ,numai copy-paste pe texte cu bariera lingvistica ....de se dau mari cu textele altora , ca opinii mai articulate de capul lor ..NIX...NIHIL...manipulam mai usor guvizii, ca sunt tineri si nu au experienta.Iar cand ceva nu poate fi controlat se irita si te "MODEREAZA"

adipop

Citat din: antoniu din  11 Aprilie 2008, 19:10:02
nu ai sa vezi nici o traducere ,ca baietii de cand posteaza ,numai copy-paste pe texte cu bariera lingvistica ....de se dau mari cu textele altora , ca opinii mai articulate de capul lor ..NIX...NIHIL...manipulam mai usor guvizii, ca sunt tineri si nu au experienta.Iar cand ceva nu poate fi controlat se irita si te "MODEREAZA"

Ma gandesc ca cel care  " a muncit " sa puna ( la 2 minute ) toate aceste mesaje, o avea ceva de spus...
adi

antoniu

EU CRED CA florin croitoru ARE DREPTATE.

antoniu

forumul asta, ar trebui sa fie unul fara cenzura si violenta in limbaj ,dar tonul este dat de unicul moderator,ce duce o politica discretionara si discriminatorie .   departe de democratia cuvantului....c.n.a.....cenzura national abjecta...folosind cea mai murdara manipulare ,,trantitul usii in nas. :dare:

Ronin

Mersi Adi... subiectul este "EXPLOZIV", imi pare rau ca (inca) nu am tradus aceste materiale...poate cineva o poate face... deocamdata asemenea "SUBIECT" este INTERZIS...si nicidecum nu-i inclus in categoria "SPAM"-urilor...
O 'veriga' de istorie care lipseste...!?
http://ordinulnegru.blogspot.com/
În timp ce toti oamenii accepta realitatea obiectelor, care sunt perceptibile simturilor lor, Socrate are o atitudine dispretuitoare fata de oamenii, care cred ca pentru a deveni reale lucrurile trebuie sa fie palpabile.

spooky

sunt convins ca sunt extrem de multe subiecte explozive si netraduse...
"In a world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell, 1984

adipop

Citat din: spooky din  12 Aprilie 2008, 13:18:09
sunt convins ca sunt extrem de multe subiecte explozive si netraduse...

Astept traducerile, pentru ca nu stiu suficient de bine engleza, daca apar, si incerc sa ma pun la mintea celor care " coordoneaza aceste fenomene ". Acest lucru l-am facut in ultimii 10 ani si-am observat ca nu prea au multe in cap respectivii....
Am lucrat odata la conceptul de " consonatica oglinzilor ", in sensul ca interlocutorul( ii ) reprezinta o oglindire a sumei gandurilor tale. Am observat ca cei din preajma  " gresec " in functie de greselile pe care le faci prin gandire, ca sa nu spun de fapte....
adi

sevastase

Citat din: antoniu din  11 Aprilie 2008, 19:10:02
daca ma platesti,......... iti traduc....daca nu, atunci cand nu am chef sa scriu, o sa trebeasca sa te multumesti cu copy paste...da-mi un motiv bun pt care eu as petrece cateva ore bune traducand si sintetizand un text ce il consider de relevanta ?

adipop

sevastase

Citat din: adipop din  12 Aprilie 2008, 14:23:23
Astept traducerile, pentru ca nu stiu suficient de bine engleza, daca apar, si incerc sa ma pun la mintea celor care " coordoneaza aceste fenomene ". Acest lucru l-am facut in ultimii 10 ani si-am observat ca nu prea au multe in cap respectivii....
Am lucrat odata la conceptul de " consonatica oglinzilor ", in sensul ca interlocutorul( ii ) reprezinta o oglindire a sumei gandurilor tale. Am observat ca cei din preajma  " gresec " in functie de greselile pe care le faci prin gandire, ca sa nu spun de fapte....
adi
In aceeasi ordine de idei, am venit aici pe forum din cauza interpretarilor atroce a textelor din engleza cel putin, si ca sa ajut sa aiba acces la informatie si cei ce nu cunosc limba. Mi-a pierit avantul repede cand am observat ca nimeni nu are chef sa cerceteze referinte, ci doresc dizertatii, iar cand le oferi te iau la fain ( cauta sinonim ) . Ce paradox . Daca sunt doritori de adevar eu ma voluntariez sa interpretez :)

adipop

Citat din: sevastase din  12 Aprilie 2008, 20:13:53
daca ma platesti,......... iti traduc....

Sunt sute de mii de oameni pe planeta aceasta care vorbesc engleza. De inteles, inteleg putini....
adi

darieglobur

Citat din: sevastase din  13 Aprilie 2008, 00:00:02
In aceeasi ordine de idei, am venit aici pe forum din cauza interpretarilor atroce a textelor din engleza cel putin, si ca sa ajut sa aiba acces la informatie si cei ce nu cunosc limba. Mi-a pierit avantul repede cand am observat ca nimeni nu are chef sa cerceteze referinte, ci doresc dizertatii, iar cand le oferi te iau la fain ( cauta sinonim ) . Ce paradox . Daca sunt doritori de adevar eu ma voluntariez sa interpretez :)

E laudabil ca ai venit aici pe forum in urma impulsului altruistic de a faciliza accesul la informatie celor ce cunosc mai putin limba engleza. Eu nu contest bunele tale intentii. Insa concluzia asta la care ai ajuns, cum ca "nimeni nu are chef sa cerceteze referinte, ci doresc dizertatii, iar cand le oferi te iau la fain ( cauta sinonim )...", este o generalizare pripita.
Fiecare, in sinea lui, este doritor de adevar. Numai ca nu toti sunt de acord cu privire la adevarul unei asertiuni.
...und Sie fliegen doch!

sevastase

Citat din: darieglobur din  13 Aprilie 2008, 11:11:45
E laudabil ca ai venit aici pe forum in urma impulsului altruistic de a faciliza accesul la informatie celor ce cunosc mai putin limba engleza. Eu nu contest bunele tale intentii. Insa concluzia asta la care ai ajuns, cum ca "nimeni nu are chef sa cerceteze referinte, ci doresc dizertatii, iar cand le oferi te iau la fain ( cauta sinonim )...", este o generalizare pripita.
Fiecare, in sinea lui, este doritor de adevar. Numai ca nu toti sunt de acord cu privire la adevarul unei asertiuni.
Foarte bine spus si adevarat. Nici nu doresc sa ma creada cineva. Doresc in schimb sa ofer informatie care sa deschida apetitul celor doritori de adevar si satui de minciuni in asa felincat sa ii impulsionez sa caute si sa cerceteze pe cont propriu. Un exercitiu in trezirea liberului arbitru din hibernare daca doriti.