Sunt sigur ca majoritatea impatimitilor ozn de pe acest forum sunt familiari cu faptul ca primii care au avut acces la tehnologie antigravitationala si in general tehnologie avansata au fost nemtii in 33, in urma unor activitati oculte si a unui pact semnat cu o specie de gri.
According to experimentation by Tesla, ether is made rigid with high voltage, high frequency electrical energy (9). The convex shape of the upper half of the saucer projects the electrical attractive force, generated by a specific electronic component,in an ever expanding arch over the saucer. Ether is made rigid and anchors the saucer. This is possible since the total mass ofthe ether caught in the electric field is far greater than the mass of the saucer. Near the surface of the saucer, the "rigified" ether is pulled into the saucer in what Mr. Lyne calls "tubes of force". These tubes of force would be pulled right through the opposite side of the saucer and out if it were not for the blocking force of a second apparatus which nullifies the tubes of force and prevents this from happening. This imbalance is the reason the saucer is able to move (10).
The electrical components necessary for this to take place are,according to Mr. Lyne, a Tesla turbine to supply electrical power and two types of Tesla pancake coils (11).
The Tesla turbine is a wheel-like device which is described in Mr. Lyne's book (12) and elsewhere (13). Mr. Lyne orients this turbine vertically in his drawings but oriented with its flat spinning surface horizontally, this might, perhaps, account for the spinning disc witnessed on some saucers.
The Tesla pancake coils are also described in both sources cited.Mr. Lyne goes further and gives instructions as to their manufacture. One type of pancake coil insures forth a negative discharge of DC energy, tuned to a one-fourth wave length, and is oriented in the desired direction of flight (14). The other type of pancake coil is mounted exactly opposite the first and emits a positive AC discharge which is used to dissolve the ether flow or tubes of force.
Time Travel Research Center © 2005 Cetin BAL - GSM:+90 05366063183 - Turkey/Denizli
- Hitler's Flying Saucers -
A Guide to German Flying Discs
of the Second World War
1. The flying disc
2. A tank made entirely of one piece of metal
3. The sound wave weapon
4. A laser beam weapon
5. A flaming artificial cloud
6. A robot bomb
7. A charged cloud weapon
8. An armor piercing projectile
9. The electromagnetic KM-2 rocket
10. A paralyzing ray
11. Electronic ball lighting
12. The flying bottle, tube, sphere, etc.
Haunebu 2 Test Flight
Hybrid Saucer Design
Chemical/Field Propulsion Saucer (N. Juergen-Ratthofer).
1. Plexiglass pilot's cabin.
2. Crew rooms.
3. Intake air slots (hermetically sealed in space).
4. Vacuum ring retainers with high-performance vacuum pumps.
5. Lifting and steering jets connected to the Walter turbine system.
6. Walter turbines andelectric generators with connected machine maintenance rooms.
7.Disc rotor wheel, rotating clockwise.
8. Electromagnet outer ringrotating counter-clockwise.
9. Disc wheel, inner part of theelectromagnet outer ring.
10. Segmented disc-rotor and wing screwwith adjustable flight blades.
11. Axis of saucer with(a) twoelectric motors to drive the counter rotating disc motors:electro-gravitation plant, (b) various electrical connections,(c) fuel and water tanks. 12. Connection shaft between pilot'scabin and machine room.